LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 383 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3829
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... Gah! I went away to Brawl right when Bio was online... Ugh, sorry Bio. =/ Later today before the FFA, perhaps?

That's rather off topic, wouldn't you say, Godstepkid?

How old are you, anyways? And if you mean biological clock as in constantly fluctuating sleep patterns due to a combination of insomnia/never being tired when it changes from light to dark (and vice versa), then I've already got that.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    First I'd just like to point out how you're all OFFTOPIC AND CONVERSING. Lol. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    I might be the tallest person in the thread, being at 6'7".
    O_O Wtf? That is like seriously f'ing tall dude. I am only 5'11", everyone that said their height is taller than me.

This Jigglypuff FFA sounds like ridiculous, stupid fun. I just noticed the part about Rest only KOs, lol. Depending on what time zone kingslayer meant, I might join in.

Also, I'd like to challenge the following people for official great justice: Bio, kingslayer, GCommander, CK, anyone.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Gigity I accept it Real-O.
    Wow, CK sounds like a tall mofo :P I bet that he could dunk on basketball courts with a short hop.

I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.

My AllisBrawl profile

Member #
    Friends
    8032-7757-7806-0907
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    ... Gah! I went away to Brawl right when Bio was online... Ugh, sorry Bio. =/ Later today before the FFA, perhaps?

That's rather off topic, wouldn't you say, Godstepkid?

How old are you, anyways? And if you mean biological clock as in constantly fluctuating sleep patterns due to a combination of insomnia/never being tired when it changes from light to dark (and vice versa), then I've already got that.
    Thanks for keeping it off-topic

And it can be easily corrected at your age which I believe is younger than 18 right? By your biological clock getting messed up, I mean that your body will refuse to go to sleep early because it won't be tired. At this age, you can still function with relatively little sleep.
    The privilege of absurdity; to which no living creature is subject, but man only.

Words are the counters of wise men, and the money of fools.

-Thomas Hobbes

Don't touch my Monkey

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by real-o View Post
    First I'd just like to point out how you're all OFFTOPIC AND CONVERSING. Lol. :P
    Thank you, Real-o. Even if you meant me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    Gigity I accept it Real-O.
    Wow, CK sounds like a tall mofo :P I bet that he could dunk on basketball courts with a short hop.
    Ya, I can Short Hop F-air meteor smash the ball pretty easily. [/horrible pun]

Used to play basketball, but baseball and golf's my thing, nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by godstepk1d View Post
    And it can be easily corrected at your age which I believe is younger than 18 right? By your biological clock getting messed up, I mean that your body will refuse to go to sleep early because it won't be tired. At this age, you can still function with relatively little sleep.
    You assume too much, although yes, I'm 17. :P

That happens from time to time, usually for a few days straight. I usually can't sleep until I'm awake for 18+ hours, and even then, sometimes I can't. Yes, I'll have worse and more frequent problems when I'm older, doesn't mean I can't complain. :P

Not in my case. I usually have to sleep 9-10 hours to be able to have logical and clear thoughts, I also need about that much or more to have passable motor skills. Otherwise I just fail, I'll be literally falling all over the place. In this case I can't play Brawl either (or many other mild paced games), just to show as an example. It'l be more serious when I'm older, yes, I know. I'm certainly not problem free now, though. [/complain]

You still didn't say how old you are. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    I don't know why, but I always imagined you as some really tall guy. And 17? If more 17-year-olds had as much sense as you, society wouldn't be so immature.

Anyway, I can play now, CK, if you still have that available time before the FFA.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    I don't know why, but I always imagined you as some really tall guy. And 17? If more 17-year-olds had as much sense as you, society wouldn't be so immature.

Anyway, I can play now, CK, if you still have that available time before the FFA.
    There's always an if in life. If or not, maturity in people my age won't become a common occurence any time soon, not to sound smug. I'm sure society will phail in many ways, as long as I'm alive.

Yeah, now's a good time, Bio. I'll throw a PM your way regarding the rules of the match.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Haha, umm okay. You could also just appreciate the compliment, too. =P

Anyway, well done. 2-0 CK. You are just too good.

It's a shame there was a disconnection. I was looking forward to more FFAs. Any suggestions for Zero Suit? I'm trying to get better with her.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Haha, umm okay. You could also just appreciate the compliment, too. =P
    Yes, that too, I usually don't forget to say thanks. So thanks. [/douche moment]

Anyway, well done. 2-0 CK. You are just too good.

It's a shame there was a disconnection. I was looking forward to more FFAs. Any suggestions for Zero Suit? I'm trying to get better with her.
    Yet again, thanks. You've really gotten better, though. Your Pika is as annoying as ever. D-smash is handy when it's not predictable, yeah?

I know, the disconnection was fail. =( Whenever the green screen of death disconnection (as I would call it) happens, my wi-fi ceases to work. =/ Fun while it lasted, though.

... I totally owned you with a Falcon Punch again.

On a more serious note, even though I subbed her at a time, I'm no Zamus expert like you. Sorry, but there's not much I can say but this; on occasion, you leave yourself open to an approach, mainly because her Side B doesn't work from the tip of the whip, down to the beginning. I weaseled my way in a lot of times, to my suprise. It's a great spacing move, but you might want to mix it up a bit more; don't use it less, just add some more variety.

You're also occasionaly vulnerable to shield attacks, which if I payed attention to, I might of KO'd you a bit sooner. Falco could rape you with chain grabs in a 1v1 (not mine, since I'm only fairly good, but you know). A well placed DACUS from Wolf or Snake could prove problems for Zamus' N-air if shielded too, even if you do space it correctly. This really can't be avoided though, since Zamus does have a few short comings like this. All you need to do is become even less predictable, and you're set, IMO.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Alright, gotcha.

Also, in my jabs, how do you grab through them? I always try to counter with a grab when they're really close with other characters and it doesn't seem to work.

Ads