LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 383 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3829
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    It's because the hitstun for Zamus' jabs are so little, as well as the fact the duration of the jabs are longer than the histun; or so I've seen. In short, unless the player you're jabbing reacts slowly, they're practically guarenteed to grab you first. You should watch out for that, and keep Zamus' AAA to a minimum. ... I really should of mentioned that before, sorry. .-.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No conversing, take it to PM
    I thought that you were a matured 17 year old CK
    Yesterday a guy grabbed me when I was doing the Mach Tornado with Metaknight, and I was like WTF!

I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.

My AllisBrawl profile

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    No conversing, take it to PM
    I thought that you were a matured 17 year old CK
    Yesterday a guy grabbed me when I was doing the Mach Tornado with Metaknight, and I was like WTF!
    It's not conversing you twat. We're talking about how our officials went, as well as how Bio can improve. If you're going to steal my line, do it right. :P

... Bullshit. Someone seriously grabbed you during mach tornado? If you're not bullshitting us, that's... unbelievable.

Oh, and I'm not as mature as people make me out to be. I'm more mature than say, you for instance, GC, but someone like Anax or Bio is much more mature than me. I'm cracking an idiotic joke or quote every other post, after all. :P

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    It's not conversing you twat. We're talking about how our officials went, as well as how Bio can improve. If you're going to steal my line, do it right. :P

... Bullshit. Someone seriously grabbed you during mach tornado? If you're not bullshitting us, that's... unbelievable.

Oh, and I'm not as mature as people make me out to be. I'm more mature than say, you for instance, GC, but someone like Anax or Bio is much more mature than me. I'm cracking an idiotic joke or quote every other post, after all. :P
    I'm serious. Yesterday a guy grabbed my Meta while I was doing the Tornado.

You don't crack jokes, you bust in on people while they are doing jokes. Remember Pichu2k and Birdmasterlv100? They used to crack jokes a lot in the 2 vs 2 league and you used to tell them to stop all the time. I thought that you were a d*** back then. (no offense)

I have always thought that Bio is British due that he never uses profanity or seems to get mad. He seems more mature then all of ya, besides me

My AllisBrawl profile

Member #
    Friends
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    So I've been trying to think of ways to make the videos better/more fun/whatever. I've only had two possible ideas:

1. Let you all choose your own music clips for when you win a brawl or the match or whatever else.
    2. Have Melee-style "bonuses" (i.e. Smash King, 150% damage, Stiff Knees, etc. Here's a full list of them if you still don't know what I'm talking about.) which could award totally meaningless points or actual league points if you guys think it's a good idea.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any of your own ideas? Discuss.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    i think style should play a role in the league points. makes people play less like noobs, and more like pros. And Ive been waiting the day that you would give us the music option.

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by real-o View Post
    So I've been trying to think of ways to make the videos better/more fun/whatever. I've only had two possible ideas:

1. Let you all choose your own music clips for when you win a brawl or the match or whatever else.
    2. Have Melee-style "bonuses" (i.e. Smash King, 150% damage, Stiff Knees, etc. Here's a full list of them if you still don't know what I'm talking about.) which could award totally meaningless points or actual league points if you guys think it's a good idea.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any of your own ideas? Discuss.
    I like the music idea, then everyone can have their own victory theme and such.
    As for the bonuses idea, I'd prefer it if we made up our own bonuses. As in best KO, hilarious death/ko/suicide, taunting before KOing, popping the smashville balloon, awesome combo, and such.
    Also, if we have a victory song, we may as well have a victory image to go with it at the end of the video with the message on top "xxx wins!" or "this game's winner is: xxx", then it's even more customizable.

@CK: if I'm more mature it's because I'm older than you. Still, you and I are not that different, besides you doing better at brawl.

Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    anyone want an official? I need some points
    or ffa

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    I like the music idea, then everyone can have their own victory theme and such.
    As for the bonuses idea, I'd prefer it if we made up our own bonuses. As in best KO, hilarious death/ko/suicide, taunting before KOing, popping the smashville balloon, awesome combo, and such.
    Also, if we have a victory song, we may as well have a victory image to go with it at the end of the video with the message on top "xxx wins!" or "this game's winner is: xxx", then it's even more customizable.

@CK: if I'm more mature it's because I'm older than you. Still, you and I are not that different, besides you doing better at brawl.
    Doing better in brawl doesn't mean that he's more mature. Look at CPU, he beat Ken in brawl and he was 14 years old.

@Real-O I don't think that option 2 is going to be easy to do. I like the choose your own song option.

@Lastwords I can't play now. Maybe some other day.

@Anax I like your idea on "And the winner is ?" title. And also extra points for funny stuff, combos and all that stuff.
    Last edited by GCommander; 06-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.

My AllisBrawl profile

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    I appreciate the compliments. Although I'm not British, haha. I'm American.

Thanks for the tips, CK. I didn't know that about ZSS' jab.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Ads