Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8772-0480-9758-2911

Does anyone not like this game?

I just got it today and I'm not really liking it. It's just really chaotic and busy, I can barely tell where my character is half the time. And yes I read reviews and even watched a video before anyone asks. It's just not for me. I'll give it another shot over the next couple of days, but I'm planning on returning it and getting Animal Crossing: City Folk instead. Hopefully I'll enjoy that better.

I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaDivina View Post
    I just got it today and I'm not really liking it. It's just really chaotic and busy, I can barely tell where my character is half the time. And yes I read reviews and even watched a video before anyone asks. It's just not for me. I'll give it another shot over the next couple of days, but I'm planning on returning it and getting Animal Crossing: City Folk instead. Hopefully I'll enjoy that better.

Yea i do know what you mean,Sometimes i can't see myself in all the chaos.
    If you can't see like that though just have 1vs1's then you only really have to pay attention to you & your opponent.

Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Yeah, I see what you mean. I've become quite good at it and even I get lost sometimes. Recently I've not played it at all though.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    my game froze, then crashed my whole wii. Played gc games fora while then tried brawl again, read the disk, but the green screen comes saying it cant read the disk =[ THEN it screws up my whole wii, doesnt read any disks, then l8ta it just randomly starts again, i tried mario galaxy and it read it, then stopped readin disks again!! then started 2 weeks later, tried brawl it messed up AGAIN!! then i ditched the wii, was 2 annoyed, 5 weeks l8ta it reads loz:tp (gc version) so now im stikin 2 that fora while until i finda soloution 2 brawl PLZZ HELP

Member #
    Friends

i HATE brawl =[=[=[

my game froze, then crashed my whole wii. Played gc games fora while then tried brawl again, read the disk, but the green screen comes saying it cant read the disk =[ THEN it screws up my whole wii, doesnt read any disks, then l8ta it just randomly starts again, i tried mario galaxy and it read it, then stopped readin disks again!! then started 2 weeks later, tried brawl it messed up AGAIN!! then i ditched the wii, was 2 annoyed, 5 weeks l8ta it reads loz:tp (gc version) so now im stikin 2 that fora while until i finda soloution 2 brawl PLZZ HELP

Member #
    Friends
    8772-0480-9758-2911
    Did you call the nintendo support line and explain the problem? They might be able to help.

Member #
    Friends
    Some people find Melee superior to Brawl. But your complaint would occur in Melee anyways. Like all games, some games are not for everyone.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I don't like it. Melee was better.

Member #
    Friends
    I was really looking forward to this game but it really disappointed me. It seems like this is the marmite of games: you either love it or hate it.

Member #
    Friends
    I just started playing the game to and it is a lot of fun, but I get lost very easy as well. It is hard to keep up when the view zooms out so far.

Ads