LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 175
  1. #101
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You do know M2K does this too? He does it in tournaments while playing... maybe it's a showoff thing, but I noticed it :P.
    ... You shitting me? ... XD M2K is the type to show off like a n00b, bar taunting. I can see that happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    Of course the standard A is sick. It has great knockback and you could grab or do that continues punch kick.
    You don't know junk about Brawl+, GC. Even I don't, that's not your area to talk about. :P

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #102
    Nintendo Connoisseur anax4aero's Avatar
    Member #
    45158
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    470
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You do know M2K does this too? He does it in tournaments while playing... maybe it's a showoff thing, but I noticed it :P.
    hopefully it becomes a signature of greatness, although I have to train a lot first for that to happen.

    Also, what is bar taunting? never heard of it.

    @GCommander: I had the same problem with melee, where I destroyed everyone I knew but the one tournament I went to I got demolished. But you're too young to be competitive, enjoy the game instead.

    Also, to stay on topic, does anyone here know if Ike has any useful advanced technique? I mean a serious AT, not short hopping.

    Currently Playing: Brawl, Wi-Fi Brawl and Rhythm Heaven.

  3. #103
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    You know, in this match I had with Bio just now, I went to go pop the balloon on Smashville. Then I thought, "... what the hell, wasn't someone posting about that earlier?".

    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    Also, what is bar taunting? never heard of it.
    *facepalm*

    Bar, as in M2K showboats, except by taunting. :P The day M2K starts taunting is the day n00bs become pros.

    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    Also, to stay on topic, does anyone here know if Ike has any useful advanced technique? I mean a serious AT, not short hopping.
    ... That's actually a good question. Besides the incredibly old and somewhat limited viper-whats-it-called Quick Draw strategy, I know of none.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #104
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    hopefully it becomes a signature of greatness, although I have to train a lot first for that to happen.

    Also, what is bar taunting? never heard of it.

    @GCommander: I had the same problem with melee, where I destroyed everyone I knew but the one tournament I went to I got demolished. But you're too young to be competitive, enjoy the game instead.

    Also, to stay on topic, does anyone here know if Ike has any useful advanced technique? I mean a serious AT, not short hopping.
    I won't be a competitive offline brawler until I get to college and that would be in......about 3 more years. I'm gonna be a high school sophmore in 2-3 months.
    I have heard on AiB that there aren't advance Ike techniques but I don't think it's true. Well there's the reverse Aether when you do the Aether with the ledge behind your back so you could spike them. There's that multi punch kick, punch kick but people usually get out of them. F-Air spacing is a good way to keep quick enemies away. Well my Ike strategy is to not get hit off the stage and keep my distance.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  5. #105
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Those definatly aren't Advanced Techniques, GC... ... ... .-.' Except maybe the repetitive Jab combo, but even then, I don't think that qualifies as an AT.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #106
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I know that they aren't but I don't think That many begginers could do them. The jab is the easiest one for me.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  7. #107
    WiiChat Member asicsman's Avatar
    Member #
    59291
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2519-8080-6827-3859
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    He sounds pretty good and smart Asic. What's his name? Does he have Wiichat?
    I plan on joining Allisbrawl, does anyone recomend it to me?
    Yeah he is really good, and his name is paul.
    http://trualliance.webs.com/apps/pro...ge?id=39470714 link to a page of his.

    FC:4683-6385-7176 His FC

    Yeah AllIsBrawl is pretty nice, I am a member of it too.
    http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Takedown.ai- My all is brawl link

  8. #108
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by asicsman View Post
    Yeah he is really good, and his name is paul.
    http://trualliance.webs.com/apps/pro...ge?id=39470714 link to a page of his.

    FC:4683-6385-7176 His FC

    Yeah AllIsBrawl is pretty nice, I am a member of it too.
    http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Takedown.ai- My all is brawl link
    I got an account at AiB and my user name is GCommander. Add me over there.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  9. #109
    WiiChat Member asicsman's Avatar
    Member #
    59291
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2519-8080-6827-3859
    I hadn't checked in here for a while, and was a good 2 pages behind. I'm starting to switch away from Ike, I'll play with a different character (like snake, ROB, King DDD) for a couple of days and already be up to par with my Ike. Ike is pretty good when it comes to a double match, in my opinion.

    While reading these pages I felt like a fight was about to break out. Lol

  10. #110
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by asicsman View Post
    I hadn't checked in here for a while, and was a good 2 pages behind. I'm starting to switch away from Ike, I'll play with a different character (like snake, ROB, King DDD) for a couple of days and already be up to par with my Ike. Ike is pretty good when it comes to a double match, in my opinion.

    While reading these pages I felt like a fight was about to break out. Lol
    Well all of those 3 are high tiers. Don't know why and how DDD made it but he is a high tier.
    I sort of gave up on Ike a bit too. I started using Pit a lot now.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ocasionalporno
,

pip pip vagina scary movie 4

Click on a term to search for related topics.