LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77
  1. #61
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by mario14 View Post
    i am undefeated when i am olimar.
    Olimar is Middle, not low...

    Not to mention claiming you're undefeated is, as an understatement as this is, n00bish. :P

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #62
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Dude, he's got n00b numbers in his name, what did ya expect?

  3. #63
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mario14 View Post
    i am undefeated when i am olimar.
    Olimar is Middle, not low...

    Not to mention claiming you're undefeated is, as an understatement as this is, n00bish. :P
    I can be un-defeatable!!! ... but i choose not to.. olimar is epic, you see, he's just epic. and so is wario. being tiny, yet powerful, that's a big advantage.

  4. #64
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' bitch with a passion. >=l

    Olimar is awsome though.

  5. #65
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' bitch with a passion. >=l

    Olimar is awsome though.
    iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK, and that's saying something the only character i hate is zss, and it's because she's distracting... damnit...

  6. #66
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' bitch with a passion. >=l

    Olimar is awsome though.
    iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK, and that's saying something the only character i hate is zss, and it's because she's distracting... damnit...
    My brother mains Wario and I hate him for it. ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk

  7. #67
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' bitch with a passion. >=l

    Olimar is awsome though.
    iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK, and that's saying something the only character i hate is zss, and it's because she's distracting... damnit...
    My brother mains Wario and I hate him for it. ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk
    xD, well, i guess it wouldn't help to bring up my wario man hack i use.. xD it keeps d/cing me from basic brawl if im not 1p, but when i am, i just stand there, while all the others are like: OMGOMGOMG, we gotz a hackkkkerrrrr!!!!! then i just bike around the stage

  8. #68
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Eh, hacks is fail.

  9. #69
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Eh, hacks is fail.
    damnit.. there goes my self-esteem i had built up for the new year.. well, hopefully o-11 will be better.

  10. #70
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' bitch with a passion. >=l

    Olimar is awsome though.
    iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK,
    NOUGTFO!!!1!111!!one1!

    When did you come close to beating me with Wario, BoZ? Never? I think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk
    Poor BoZ, cheating on his girlfriend with ZSS and his right hand.







    Joking (be it true or not ).

    For sake of being on topic...

    Using Falcon even more now. I'm not getting better, but I'm landing moar PAWNCH.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

"wario man hack"
,

low tier brawl characters

,
low tier characters
,
nintendo wii brawl characters tier
,
should i use low tier characters
,
top tier characters wii bash brothers
,
what does low tier in brawl
,
why is ike low tier
,

why is ike low tier?

,
why is link bottom tier
,
why is pikmin in the bottom tier
,
zero suit samus only good at 1v1 battles?
Click on a term to search for related topics.