LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    XPLODE!!! ExplosiF99's Avatar
    Member #
    61784
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    C~Town
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4807-0601-5255-3313

    so many outdated forums! does any1 go on anymore

    shit every forum i go,loaeds of threads are still there from a year ago!! all i want to do is get some matches in, FUQ! is that to hard to ask! if ur still online id be happy to exchange friend codes and play some ssbb

    mines in signature

    username EXPLO
    ssbbFC:06899-2705-9811

    username:EXPLO

    ALWAYS EXPECTING 2 WHOOP ASS NIGGAS!!!

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Join the 1 vs 1 League if you want matches. It's cool and your match gets on Youtube.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  4. #3
    Wiitastic Master spawnminion's Avatar
    Member #
    18664
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    120
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im pretty sure that this forum died as soon as the wii stop getting updates and new things, it just boring now, the hype is over, Console gaming is coming to an end
    You can't beat the,"Wiitastic Master", cause I just so fanatastic. That's why Im the master of Diaster


  5. #4
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplosiF99 View Post
    shit every forum i go,loaeds of threads are still there from a year ago!!
    Many people are leaving this forum since it was abandoned by its admin and moderators, and instead moving on to other forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member Toon_Link's Avatar
    Member #
    57399
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    130
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick View Post
    Many people are leaving this forum since it was abandoned by its admin and moderators, and instead moving on to other forums.
    Why the hell did they leave?

    King of Pop
    Michael J. Jackson
    1959-2009
    Rest in peace, dear king.


  7. #6
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon_Link View Post
    Why the hell did they leave?
    Well, when the admin (i0n) abandoned WiiChat in February, it's been kind of hard for the mods to do much. There's only so much a mod can do... some things take an admin. And only an admin can make new mods.

    Mods lost interest. Hardly any bother coming here anymore. As the mods decrease, the spam and chaos increase.

    You could ask one of the 1 or 2 remaining mods, they might be able to tell the story better from their point of view. You'll find some discussion in other threads though.

    i0n ran two other forums too... one (xbox360chat.com) has gone completely offline at this point (probably due to no one paying the hosting bill), and the other (ps3chat.com) is 100% spam and trolls at this point. Check them for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member Toon_Link's Avatar
    Member #
    57399
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    130
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick View Post
    Well, when the admin (i0n) abandoned WiiChat in February, it's been kind of hard for the mods to do much. There's only so much a mod can do... some things take an admin. And only an admin can make new mods.

    Mods lost interest. Hardly any bother coming here anymore. As the mods decrease, the spam and chaos increase.

    You could ask one of the 1 or 2 remaining mods, they might be able to tell the story better from their point of view. You'll find some discussion in other threads though.

    i0n ran two other forums too... one (xbox360chat.com) has gone completely offline at this point (probably due to no one paying the hosting bill), and the other (ps3chat.com) is 100% spam and trolls at this point. Check them for yourself.
    Damn, that guy just made shitty decisions everywhere. :/

    Well yeah, this place it very unactive.

    King of Pop
    Michael J. Jackson
    1959-2009
    Rest in peace, dear king.


  9. #8
    XPLODE!!! ExplosiF99's Avatar
    Member #
    61784
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    C~Town
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4807-0601-5255-3313
    cool how do i join
    ssbbFC:06899-2705-9811

    username:EXPLO

    ALWAYS EXPECTING 2 WHOOP ASS NIGGAS!!!

  10. #9
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplosiF99 View Post
    cool how do i join
    Look up this thread called "1 vs 1 League". All you need is too submit your

    WiiChat Name
    Brawl Name
    Brawl Friend Code
    Wii Consel Number
    Timezone (GMT-?)


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  11. #10
    XPLODE!!! ExplosiF99's Avatar
    Member #
    61784
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    C~Town
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4807-0601-5255-3313
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick View Post
    Well, when the admin (i0n) abandoned WiiChat in February, it's been kind of hard for the mods to do much. There's only so much a mod can do... some things take an admin. And only an admin can make new mods.

    Mods lost interest. Hardly any bother coming here anymore. As the mods decrease, the spam and chaos increase.

    You could ask one of the 1 or 2 remaining mods, they might be able to tell the story better from their point of view. You'll find some discussion in other threads though.

    i0n ran two other forums too... one (xbox360chat.com) has gone completely offline at this point (probably due to no one paying the hosting bill), and the other (ps3chat.com) is 100% spam and trolls at this point. Check them for yourself.
    all right thats enough info i need im moving 2 **********
    ssbbFC:06899-2705-9811

    username:EXPLO

    ALWAYS EXPECTING 2 WHOOP ASS NIGGAS!!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts