Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0670-2834-8147-2514
    Well then I'm sorry, I stand by my quote:
    I'm a WiiChuckPro.

Member #
    Friends
    If it wasnt for Melee no one would be using Cube controller. most cube users played the crap out of melee then got really good ("pro") then brawl came out and they didnt want to switch there perfected playing styles, so the majority of "pros" out there are Gamecube Controller users
    I am a better Brawler than you think!

Brawl Friend Code: 2406-8148-0934

Mario kart Wii Friend Code: 4425-9225-2489

Click here to level up my card!

Click here to level up my license!

P.M. me if you add me please!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimerBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    The 'cube controller, like every (real) pro.

Very few control scheme modifications; Tap Jump off, obviously, and R = A. I use R as A for DACUS approaches, if you couldn't figure that out.
    I can't believe you're called you're calling it "Real Pro" players because they us Cube.
    F that.
    Ew to you.
    Nono, real pro, as in the tourny players that dominate the circuit. I didn't mean anything offensive, sorry. I've played a few epic Wiichuck players, actually. I hate to say their names escape me, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Muny View Post
    He's clearly inciting a debate for attention. (Real)pros don't feel the need to call themselves (real) pros.

I'm sure there are plenty of "wiichuck" users that could pwn with the best of 'em.

Plz direct your attention here>
    But me, grubbing for attention? No. Just no. :P

I wasn't referring to myself as being a pro, Muny. =P I'm anything but. Even in my competitive days I didn't consider my self a pro. An expert maybe, but nothing more.

There really aren't any WiiChuck users at the top of the tourny brackets, though.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    You can do more things more accurately with the GC controller.
    This isn't why I said "real pros" use GC, but it is a reason why "real pros" do use the GC. C-stick for tilts, replacing buttons for DACUS, and a few other reasons depending on the individual.

CK on the other hand, was kind of offensive about it.
    Ya, I certainly worded it a bit harsh, but I think most everyone (including myself, really...) is taking a single post, based on opinion, too far.

Quote Originally Posted by OsKar View Post
    If it wasnt for Melee no one would be using Cube controller. most cube users played the crap out of melee then got really good ("pro") then brawl came out and they didnt want to switch there perfected playing styles, so the majority of "pros" out there are Gamecube Controller users
    That's definatly true for some, but not every pro out there just went with GC from the start. I'm confident most of them atleast tried other control schemes. But hey, I already stated my thoughts on the matter, no need to repeat it.

Again, I'm not a pro, but I did try the WiiChuck when I was first playing. Just wasn't for me, though; I failed miserably at it, couldn't beat classic on normal, lol.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    I started with the "Wiichuck" and I used that for a while with some mods. Whole D-pad = Jump, C = Grab and Tap Jump off. I switched to the classic controller for a while with some mods there as well. Y = Special, B = Attack, A = Jump, Tap Jump off. Now I just use the GC controller default setup with Tap Jump off. I think I do best with it.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Member #
    Friends
    8241-8596-1787-3562
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimerBoy View Post
    The 'cube controller, like every (real) pro.

Very few control scheme modifications; Tap Jump off, obviously, and R = A. I use R as A for DACUS approaches, if you couldn't figure that out.
    I can't believe you're called you're calling it "Real Pro" players because they us Cube.
    F that.
    Ew to you.
    Nono, real pro, as in the tourny players that dominate the circuit. I didn't mean anything offensive, sorry. I've played a few epic Wiichuck players, actually. I hate to say their names escape me, though...

But me, grubbing for attention? No. Just no. :P

I wasn't referring to myself as being a pro, Muny. =P I'm anything but. Even in my competitive days I didn't consider my self a pro. An expert maybe, but nothing more.

There really aren't any WiiChuck users at the top of the tourny brackets, though.

This isn't why I said "real pros" use GC, but it is a reason why "real pros" do use the GC. C-stick for tilts, replacing buttons for DACUS, and a few other reasons depending on the individual.

CK on the other hand, was kind of offensive about it.
    Ya, I certainly worded it a bit harsh, but I think most everyone (including myself, really...) is taking a single post, based on opinion, too far.

Quote Originally Posted by OsKar View Post
    That's definatly true for some, but not every pro out there just went with GC from the start. I'm confident most of them atleast tried other control schemes. But hey, I already stated my thoughts on the matter, no need to repeat it.

Again, I'm not a pro, but I did try the WiiChuck when I was first playing. Just wasn't for me, though; I failed miserably at it, couldn't beat classic on normal, lol.
    Too be honest, i used to be a gc controller man myself. Then a bunch of "stuff" happened, so i had to adapt to the "wiichuck", i don't consider myself a pro either, but at least i'm still fun to play against. It's funny because i just got back from gamestop with my little bro, and he got the gc controller. He seems intent on pwning Stump...rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by real-o View Post
    I started with the "Wiichuck" and I used that for a while with some mods. Whole D-pad = Jump, C = Grab and Tap Jump off. I switched to the classic controller for a while with some mods there as well. Y = Special, B = Attack, A = Jump, Tap Jump off. Now I just use the GC controller default setup with Tap Jump off. I think I do best with it.
    I think DG just coined the word "wiichuck" lol...
    My Handle is Muny.
    Brawl Code----3695-6170-3104
    CoDMWR Code-3258-2769-9516

Member #
    Friends
    0670-2834-8147-2514
    I dunno, I just feel like I have more momentum and unique ability with chucks
    I dunno what Real-O is chatting bout buuuut. I dunno.
    Tre'

Yellow Kirby Shining Intellectually Understated

Be loyal to my Numbers!

Wii number: 0670 2834 8147 2514
    Brawl Number: 4425 6261 6087
    Mario Kart: Coming Soon
    NewMarioBros: Coming Soon

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ^ IT'S A TRAP!

Too be honest, i used to be a gc controller man myself. Then a bunch of "stuff" happened, so i had to adapt to the "wiichuck", i don't consider myself a pro either, but at least i'm still fun to play against. It's funny because i just got back from gamestop with my little bro, and he got the gc controller. He seems intent on pwning Stump...rofl.

You'd think a used GC controller would be worth more than $5. ... That, or your bro played his role in bartering wrong.

Lol, if he wasn't any better with the 'Cube controller than he is now with the WiiChuck, controllers matter little. You should still be owning your bro, which I believe you already know. :P

... Ahhh, I never used the term Wiimote (sounds retarded IMO), and now I'm using WiiChuck. ... Damnit DG.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    ^ IT'S A TRAP!

You'd think a used GC controller would be worth more than $5. ... That, or your bro played his role in bartering wrong.

Lol, if he wasn't any better with the 'Cube controller than he is now with the WiiChuck, controllers matter little. You should still be owning your bro, which I believe you already know. :P

... Ahhh, I never used the term Wiimote (sounds retarded IMO), and now I'm using WiiChuck. ... Damnit DG.
    I have always used the word Wiimote! i didnt know other people did that lol
    I am a better Brawler than you think!

Brawl Friend Code: 2406-8148-0934

Mario kart Wii Friend Code: 4425-9225-2489

Click here to level up my license!

P.M. me if you add me please!

Ads