Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    Yeah we've all discussed our favorite character to death. You play as character x because of reason y and blah blah blah. But which characters do you think look the coolest? Which ones do you look at in their original games and then turn to their Brawl version and go "HOLEESHIT" about? Same goes for stages: perhaps you hate playing on a certain stage, but which one do you like the look of the most?

EDIT: As an example, I HATE playing as Pokemon Trainer simply because I SUCK with him. But he has amazing form. I love the concept and the way it was executed. And all three Pokemon look beautiful. Especially Charizard. Stage-wise, I can't stand...well actually the only stage I don't like is Electroplankton and Final Destination and both of those have boring designs in my opinion. So we'll go with the Melee stage Rainbow Cruise. Beautiful and a cool concept that brings back a lot of memories, but I HATE playing on it.
    Well, for the originals, I like Ganondorf. He's really strong, but hard to control. But, for some, I brawl and dish out KO's on stage at low percents, so maybe that's why I'm used to him. As for a stage... I'd go for Green Hill Zone. 1-It's really awesome to brawl on one of my loved stages. 2-If you camera hack, you can explore the whole stage, which is REALLY huge. Way bigger than Pork City.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Yeah we've all discussed our favorite character to death. You play as character x because of reason y and blah blah blah. But which characters do you think look the coolest? Which ones do you look at in their original games and then turn to their Brawl version and go "HOLEESHIT" about? Same goes for stages: perhaps you hate playing on a certain stage, but which one do you like the look of the most?

EDIT: As an example, I HATE playing as Pokemon Trainer simply because I SUCK with him. But he has amazing form. I love the concept and the way it was executed. And all three Pokemon look beautiful. Especially Charizard. Stage-wise, I can't stand...well actually the only stage I don't like is Electroplankton and Final Destination and both of those have boring designs in my opinion. So we'll go with the Melee stage Rainbow Cruise. Beautiful and a cool concept that brings back a lot of memories, but I HATE playing on it.
    Well, for the originals, I like Ganondorf. He's really strong, but hard to control. But, for some, I brawl and dish out KO's on stage at low percents, so maybe that's why I'm used to him. As for a stage... I'd go for Green Hill Zone. 1-It's really awesome to brawl on one of my loved stages. 2-If you camera hack, you can explore the whole stage, which is REALLY huge. Way bigger than Pork City.
    Could you make a video of such an exploration? I would love to see but I do not hack!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post

Could you make a video of such an exploration? I would love to see but I do not hack!
    Sure, i dont have a capture card though, i'll see if there's a youtube video already out there with green hill on there. It's really huge, you can see where silver, knuckles, and tails run through, then you can see, basically everything they'd go to.

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-v5BulFwm0[/ame]

=D

Not my video, but hey, youtube's the gift that keeps on giving. [/terribly late christmas pun]

... Uh. I have nothing to contribute to this thread... ... ... Yet! I'll post next week end, no time to post now. >.>;

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    Zero Suit Samus. I always pause my game when I see her
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...

NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    I always thought Ike struck me as an interesting character. Some guy with stylish, over-the-top strength coming out of nowhere into the Smash Bros. series. I'd say Wolf is one of the coolest character designs, as well. His moveset and inspiration for being in Brawl isn't all that interesting, though (being nothing more than a counterpart to two existing characters).

Zero Suit Samus also catches my interest. The idea of being revealed to us an enigmatic character who is usually disguised under a power suit is interesting in itself. I never played the Metroids, so seeing Samus without her suit was completely new to me. Aside from the sex appeal, a skin-tight bodysuit isn't all that interesting design-wise, but the idea behind it is interesting. It's both practical for when Samus is covered with armor and sensible for when the armor is off and she has to turn her combat toward her natural quickness and flexibility earned by her Chozo upbringing.

All-in-all, I find Wolf and Ike to be the most interesting, design-wise. But concept-wise, ZSS is the most interesting to me.
    Last edited by Bio; 01-11-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Member #
    Friends
    I should of figured almost everyone would be saying there favorite is ZZS.....
    I am a better Brawler than you think!

Brawl Friend Code: 2406-8148-0934

Mario kart Wii Friend Code: 4425-9225-2489

Click here to level up my card!

Click here to level up my license!

P.M. me if you add me please!

Ads