LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 479 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4785
Like Tree1025Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nevar.

Does anyone else find the Villiagers final smash to seem a bit underpowered?

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Nevar.

Does anyone else find the Villiagers final smash to seem a bit underpowered?
    not really, it's a tom nuke of a move
    Captain and Splash_King like this.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Captain, Splash_King and Neosquid like this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Oh man that was great! I was cracking up so hard at the Substitue gif and the Alfonzo pic.

Anyway you guys have brought up good points regarding the Pokemon representation. After thinking about it and seeing what you guys were saying I don't think a Grass type will be playable. But Brawl had six Pokemon and damn it I KNOW they'll do it again. Sakurai's going for unique variety here though and I think rather than fire, water, grass I should think more in terms of Smash.

Maybe Sakurai's thinking more the variation of Martial Artist (Lucario), Ninja (Greninja), and hopefully Psychic (Mewtwo.) I mean damn it all Mewtwo's moveset is STILL unique to every shown Smash character, it just needs to be fixed up like he's already done to most everyone else!

So I'm saying this and standing by it!

1: Pikachu
    2: Jigglypuff
    3: Charizard
    4: Greninja
    5: Lucario
    6: Mewtwo

You'll never stop me! No one can! Least not till Summer rolls around, anyway...

Two more series I want to write about:

I think Sakurai's Pseudo-Palutena trophy troll and Pit's Final Smash change pretty much tells us that Palutena's playable. She'd at the very least get no less than Assist, so if we see an Uprising Assist that ISN'T Palutena before her hopeful confirmation then I'm 100% convinced.

Now for Fire Emblem I always wanted Robin as playable and for some reason I just keep getting this stronger feeling that he/she will be in. I think three bigender characters isn't too much, assuming Villager will get a female counterpart. Lyn has already been confirmed as Assist and I think there may be one more: most likely either Micaiah or Tharja (because of the developers' personal like for her and popularity.) Also if Robin IS in, it could make for some humorous Gray Fox-style personal dialogue from Tharja. Same could go for Micaiah to Ike (if he returns.)
    Last edited by BossFight; 04-10-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    Neosquid likes this.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Interesting Question
    Did Toon Link Waveland?
    http://makeagif.com/i/dTjGlh

Also, Wombo Combo

Quote Originally Posted by BossFight View Post
    Oh man that was great! I was cracking up so hard at the Substitue gif and the Alfonzo pic.
    Yeah that Substitute gif was the best

Anyway you guys have brought up good points regarding the Pokemon representation. After thinking about it and seeing what you guys were saying I don't think a Grass type will be playable. But Brawl had six Pokemon and damn it I KNOW they'll do it again. Sakurai's going for unique variety here though and I think rather than fire, water, grass I should think more in terms of Smash.

Maybe Sakurai's thinking more the variation of Martial Artist (Lucario), Ninja (Greninja), and hopefully Psychic (Mewtwo.) I mean damn it all Mewtwo's moveset is STILL unique to every shown Smash character, it just needs to be fixed up like he's already done to most everyone else!

So I'm saying this and standing by it!

1: Pikachu
    2: Jigglypuff
    3: Charizard
    4: Greninja
    5: Lucario
    6: Mewtwo

You'll never stop me! No one can! Least not till Summer rolls around, anyway...
    I hope your right

Two more series I want to write about:

I think Sakurai's Pseudo-Palutena trophy troll and Pit's Final Smash change pretty much tells us that Palutena's playable. She'd at the very least get no less than Assist, so if we see an Uprising Assist that ISN'T Palutena before her hopeful confirmation then I'm 100% convinced.
    I heard this argument for Palutena and Ridley
    That when Sakurai deconfirms a character, he doesn't beat around the bush.
    Waluigi got the boot hard
    Same with Skull Kid and Midna

We know Sakurai is a master troll (TRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!) but he wont go as far as to taunt about including or not including fan favorite characters.

That and the Palutena 'leak' hasn't been proven wrong yet. Also, if you remember, when it was leaked, the next day Sakurai posted a picture of a statue of Palutena.

I do hope this theory is correct.

Now for Fire Emblem I always wanted Robin as playable and for some reason I just keep getting this stronger feeling that he/she will be in. I think three bigender characters isn't too much, assuming Villager will get a female counterpart. Lyn has already been confirmed as Assist and I think there may be one more: most likely either Micaiah or Tharja, because of the developers' personal like for her and popularity. Also if Robin IS in, it could make for some humorous Gray Fox-style personal dialogue. Same could go for Micaiah to Ike (if he returns.)
    I am going to stand by my main Fire Emblem statement which you can read here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/forum/smash-b...ml#post1269279
    I do agree with the bigender characters and I really hope Robin beats out Chrom and Lucina.
    Ike is most likely going to be returning.

I was so disappointed when Tiki was 'deconfirmed'
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 04-10-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Splash_King likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Great post you did back then, MR. I agree about Tiki and would have said before that she should at least be an Assist, considering her recurring appearances and the unique trait of being a Manakete. Though now that she's been shown as just a trophy I don't think even that will happen. Obviously all characters and assists have had normal trophies to them but as far as reveals go I personally don't believe either would be shown as a normal trophy first.

Also one last thing to back up my Mewtwo wish: Correct me if I'm wrong but there are only two Pokemon with two Mega Evolutions, right? Charizard has been shown in Smash with his X Mega, so it would only make sense for Mewtwo, the other one, to return and use his Y Mega.
    Last edited by BossFight; 04-11-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I totally agree on that part, I thought of those reasons already as well *high five*

WOMBO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, something similar would've been me if I'd been watching it with friends, but since it was 12AM on a tuesday... I was on my own.

I freakin love the new items, but don't you think the Galaga Ships and Killer Eye could be assist trophies as well?

Sakurai is indeed the master troll, I was laughing so hard when he was talking about Zero Suit Samus not returning, but suddenly... lololol

I prefer Chrom over Robin, just because he has an awesome looking sword and I like his cape more as well :3
    Yeah Tiki looks like an awesome character, but it was not very likely for her to appear in the game.

That was indeed a nice most from Mr MR, I hadn't seen that one yet.
    As far as Mewtwo goes: I'm still not convinced, but it is a possibility, that's true.
    Last edited by Captain; 04-11-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    NNID: NandoS

Spoiler Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon
    Show me dat Falcon love

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...4--872956.html

why is in japanese on uk website, they could make in English for uk website,

at the english translation at the is too fast for me to read.

and is good to have 2 separate date for 3ds and wiiu version. now i can afford get both this year 2014

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I wonder if it was Namco who convinced Sakurai to split the characters like Zelda and Samus

Also I don't think For Glory Mode is Stock Battles
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 04-11-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Why would Namco be involved with that?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads