LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 419 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4186
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4

  1. #3031
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,672
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by BossFight View Post
    It's hard to say for certain from gameplay footage but it certainly seems like Sheik's grenade works quite differently from Snake's. It seems to be an impact explosion rather than a wait and is still attached to the chain, giving it completely different physics. Though losing one grenade is nothing against Snake's massive arsenal. He could just use a different type of grenade instead.

    I'm sure some of you have already read the article on Hideo Kojima saying that he has no idea whatsoever whether Snake is returning and that it's entirely up to Sakurai (which is certainly true) but that statement scares me a bit, for Kojima to be able to bluntly say that he has no idea this late in the game.
    True all true

    Thought I don't think it's an impact grenade. It's manual detonation.
    Also, Konami could be hiding the fact. Though this Smash game is less dark then Brawl. I don't think Snake would fit well (visually) in this game.

    For instance, the change to the Ray Gun to make it look less gun.





    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #3032
    WiiChat Member BossFight's Avatar
    Member #
    87730
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    True all true

    Thought I don't think it's an impact grenade. It's manual detonation.
    Also, Konami could be hiding the fact. Though this Smash game is less dark then Brawl. I don't think Snake would fit well (visually) in this game.

    For instance, the change to the Ray Gun to make it look less gun.
    I was actually going to mention the Ray Gun change myself, but stopped myself after remembering Zero Suit Samus's gun, which looks just as much like a gun as it did before. Same goes for Fox's blaster. But it's still a good point and could certainly be a potential reason for the Snake Axe.

    Sakurai: Pic of the day. Here's the new edition of the Ray Gun. The Smash Bros. mark appears backward because it acts like a stamp. We design the Ray Gun carefully each time to ensure it doesn't look like a real gun.

    It's also worth noting that Sakurai says "each time" meaning this was taken into account at least even back in Brawl. I think the idea is not that it looking like a "real gun" is too mature but rather that the ray gun shouldn't look like a "real gun."

    Last edited by BossFight; 04-13-2014 at 07:44 PM.

  4. #3033
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,672
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by BossFight View Post
    I was actually going to mention the Ray Gun change myself, but stopped myself after remembering Zero Suit Samus's gun, which looks just as much like a gun as it did before. Same goes for Fox's blaster. But it's still a good point and could certainly be a potential reason for the Snake Axe.
    I was wondering the same thing

    Though if he did get in, I don't think they are going to replace B with a Tranq Gun any time soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossFight View Post
    Sakurai: Pic of the day. Here's the new edition of the Ray Gun. The Smash Bros. mark appears backward because it acts like a stamp. We design the Ray Gun carefully each time to ensure it doesn't look like a real gun.

    It's also worth noting that Sakurai says "each time" meaning this was taken into account at least even back in Brawl. I think the idea is not that it looking like a "real gun" is too mature but rather that the ray gun shouldn't look like a "real gun."

    They should have used the Nintendo Zapper this whole time.
    Considering they already use the Super Scope
    Heck while their at it throw in a Power Glove and a Virtual Boy
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 04-13-2014 at 07:52 PM.





    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #3034
    WiiChat Member BossFight's Avatar
    Member #
    87730
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    They should have used the Nintendo Zapper this whole time.
    Considering they already use the Super Scope
    Heck while their at it through in a Power Glove and a Virtual Boy
    Now that would actually be brilliant haha!

  6. #3035
    WiiChat Member Redreavus's Avatar
    Member #
    92002
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The Power Glove I don't know what you'll be able to do.

    The Virtual Boy you can A) Throw at people or B) Put it on the character's face and shoot laser beams out of it.

  7. #3036
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,672
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Redreavus View Post
    The Power Glove I don't know what you'll be able to do.

    It's so bad it's EVIL!!!!
    Now that's playing with POWER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redreavus View Post
    The Virtual Boy you can A) Throw at people or B) Put it on the character's face and shoot laser beams out of it.
    Or it eats your batteries and your money and puts you into debt.





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #3037
    WiiChat Member Redreavus's Avatar
    Member #
    92002
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hm. An interesting mechanic. Imagine if the Virtual Boy item drained the opponent's 3DS battery until the battery light became red?

    On the subject of 3DS, I'm assuming that most of the people on this forum are going to play online against each other when the game releases in the summer. To get a head start, my 3DS friend code is 3909-7548-2082. For those interested in playing online against me (I also have Mario Kart and Y) please send me a private message or post a visitor message.

  9. #3038
    FALCON PAWNCH! Captain's Avatar
    Member #
    93734
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    390
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I don't own a 3DS yet, but when they'll release a Smash Bros 3DS version I'll definitely buy it

    Also, since most people I know on this site are active on this forum, I just wanted to post this song on here because I freaking love that song! <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiacumxjvjQ
    Spoiler Alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Toad
    Time for adventure!

  10. #3039
    ♦ burning rage ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,605
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I don't own a 3DS yet, but when they'll release a Smash Bros 3DS version I'll definitely buy it

    Also, since most people I know on this site are active on this forum, I just wanted to post this song on here because I freaking love that song! <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiacumxjvjQ
    Okay. You have to buy XY too. It's an obligation for anybody with a 3DS, as I've been trying to explain to my stubborn friend. >:/

    I'll listen to that whenever I'm done with Touhou music. Just use this thread in the future.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    Spoiler Alert!


    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  11. #3040
    FALCON PAWNCH! Captain's Avatar
    Member #
    93734
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    390
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Alright will do. Although I think I'd rather buy Fire Emblem first.
    Ok I'll just post it in that thread as well ^^.
    Spoiler Alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Toad
    Time for adventure!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Next Super Smash Bros.
    By Fear Cakes in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 06:28 PM
  2. Super mario Galaxy or Super Smash bros Brawl
    By zeon9881 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. Super Smash Bros. DS?
    By wiigotdawii in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:08 PM
  4. super smash bros 64?
    By gamerfreak4321 in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:58 PM
  5. Super Smash Bros & Super Mario Galaxies Release
    By TwilightWarrior in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 10:47 AM

Search tags for this page

giygas as a boss in ssb4
,

groose wii chat

,
mawile super smash
,
pokemon black and white protagonist names
,
ssb 4 giant chasm
,

ssb4 release date

,
super smash bro 64 how get character charge
,

super smash bros 4

,
super smash bros 4 pacman
,

super smash bros brawl

,
super smash bros flash 4
,
wii forum
Click on a term to search for related topics.