LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 479 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4789
Like Tree1026Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Regarding that leak with Shulk, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt Dog, etc, apparently some of the evidence against it was supposedly faked.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/fce6ea3be...s08o1_1280.jpg
    and I heard the model that they claimed was used for Dr. Mario wasn't even real

Quote Originally Posted by Redreavus View Post
    It's still something in development. Besides, you wouldn't even be able to tell if he has eyeshadow or not in the middle of a heated fight anyways.
    I hope they actually bother to fix somefin so simple...
    Last edited by Neosquid; 08-21-2014 at 10:06 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    just 6 more weeks.....6 more weeks..... then everything will be finalized for the 3ds version. that's all I care about at the moment for smash. rumors at this point honestly mean nothing to me because the deadline is fast approaching, so I just disregard them. although, I do wonder, when the 3ds comes out, does that mean we will pretty much know all the characters for the wii u?
    Captain likes this.
    3DS friend code: 0834-2807-5133. Main use is for MK7 and soon to be Smash 4

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I have a theory on Ganondorf's Moveset
    I believe it will get revamped

First, Ganon did not take Captain Falcons Moveset. Sakurai gave Captain Falcon a generic moveset and he also gave it to Ganondorf. It's true that Captain Falcon had it first but it was not cannon at the time. However Captain Falcon made the move set his own and the Falcon Punch also made it into his anime, but Ganon's moveset was not.

The Zelda Roster had the second most playable characters in Brawl (second to Pokémon). In Smash 4 Mario got a new character Rosalina, making it equal to Brawl Zelda Roster. I don't think they will get another character, but what would equal another character would be a revamped Ganondorf.

Custom Movesets will be a key feature in Smash 4. They give characters alternate moves such as Kirby's Ice Breath. It's not too hard to believe that all the characters will be getting some new alternate moves. When they reach Ganondorf, I think they will make his old moves the alternate ones and give him a completely new moveset. While Captain Falcon has adopted his moveset, Ganon hasn't. By giving Ganon a moveset more tailored to him, it will satisfy the freshness we need for the Zelda Roster and get rid of another "clone"
    Captain likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    So, outta curiosity, when Smash 4 comes out in Japan, are we gonna discuss the new characters the instant we know about them? If so, I'll probably leave the forums temporarily so I can find out the new characters for myself when I play the game.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah Ghirahim looks pretty bad if you look at him closely, but like Red said, it might still get changed and it's not like this is his trophy or somethin.

I really hope you're right (again) Mr MR. I really do...

@Red... Yeah I'll probably get crazy excited again and talk about everything I found out. I mean, that's what this forum is for, right?
    Wait, so you won't be here from 19 september till 3 oktober? Just because there are just a few more characters you want to find out about yourself? D:
    NNID: NandoS

Spoiler Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon
    Show me dat Falcon love

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Wait, so you won't be here from 19 september till 3 oktober? Just because there are just a few more characters you want to find out about yourself? D:
    It's always been a running tradition for me since Melee (my first Smash game) to find out most, if not all of the characters on my own. It's always so satisfying when you unlock, say, Marth or Sonic on your own without anyone telling you. The unlockable characters in Smash are something I want to be genuinely excited about.
    Captain likes this.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That is indeed pretty sweet. Although I would be just as excited if I find out about them in a cool newcomer video as if I found out myself.
    (ok something in that sentence isnt right, but you know what I mean)
    And even if I tried evading them, I would probably see it on Miiverse or Youtube or even Facebook. Or of course friends who would instantly tell me, so yeah.

Spoiler Alert!

Show me dat Falcon love

God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    I agree with Redreavus, unlocking the characters myself have always been fun (Ike's intro was epic). The Internet is a boring way to find out things that are supposed to be hidden in the game until you find them yourself. Sure, we have trailers for the new characters and all, but none of them are connected (see: Brawl's Subspace Emissary) and you don't actually get the chance to play as them instantly after seeing their reveal.

If there are unlockables, I want to unlock them myself. I essentially treat them the same way I treat plot spoilers. plz captain dont talk about them

3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    What? But then this forum will be silent from 19 september till everyone unlocked all characters, lol

Spoiler Alert!

Show me dat Falcon love

Member #
    Friends
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    And even if I tried evading them, I would probably see it on Miiverse or Youtube or even Facebook. Or of course friends who would instantly tell me, so yeah.

But then this forum will be silent from 19 september till everyone unlocked all characters, lol
    Media black out. It's gonna be hard for some I imagine. Miiverse lol only has some uses. Youtube is gonna be walking into a minefield. Facebook, I wouldn't know, but from what I hear, things then to hit you when you're not looking. Friends who reveal secrets cannot be trusted!

Nah, probably just the Smash related topics. I'd give it a couple weeks before we could openly talk about everything.
    --------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph View Post
    I do wonder, when the 3ds comes out, does that mean we will pretty much know all the characters for the wii u?
    It's a shame, the Wii U version won't be as exciting after we unlock them all. Though they will look crisp in HD glory. Here's to the exclusive stages and modes each version has. And hopefully better online stability while playing friends across multiple continents.

(I don't really use Mega or Mars too often)
    Private Message for faster re-adding!

Older Stuff:
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads