+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: The Moveset Thread

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    @ Wiiassassin: I've known CK a long time, an I also know it would be a long time before he would have the time and focus to make it. The Moveset I made was more or less for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Nah. He can definitely make it if he wants. It's magikarp not rocket science.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Clarification
    The nomination thing in my sig is a link to the Nomination thread and I am not implying there is a best moveset. The one in the sig currently is the showcased moveset

However if you want there to be one start the voting now
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 12-24-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    I see.... I mean, "I'm seeing something!".

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    I've known CK a long time, an I also know it would be a long time before he would have the focus to make it.
    Indeed... ;_;

I will finish it one day. I'll splash a thousand times if need be.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Just done an Engineer moveset, not sure if it's any good so you guys should look at it. It'll help me out if you pull out the sketchy parts I can't find. The Dispenser and teleporter aren't actually in the moveset but they're used for other things.

Edit: Added a 4th Victory Pose.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by Pichu2k7; 12-27-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Mr. MR and Splash_King like this.

Spoiler Alert!

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Seems good, Pichu.

I recently bought Kid Icarus: Uprising, and there's a chance I'll make a Palutena moveset sometime. I also may remake my Sableye moveset due to the negative reception of it. Admittingly I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it....

....maybe I'll even add A attacks this time.... ._.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Just done an Engineer moveset, not sure if it's any good so you guys should look at it. It'll help me out if you pull out the sketchy parts I can't find. The Dispenser and teleporter aren't actually in the moveset but they're used for other things.Edit: Added a 4th Victory Pose.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Fail/10 no self-gibbing high five.
    Pichu2k7 likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Just thought of a new Moveset to add. Will try to get it up by tonight, comment and lemme know what you think when I finish.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey CK, I think ull get a kick outta this.

Character Moveset: Yugi Muto

Yugi stands in the backround, Duel Disk in hand, and calls out commands and card names as one of 3 monster cards he controls interchange on the battlefield at the universal command of Down B special move.

Monster 1: Kuriboh!

Neutral B: Multiply: Kuriboh creates exact copies of itself that roam back and forth across the stage. They deal no damage, but move and mimic exactly what the player controlling Kuriboh does. They disappear when hit by an opponents attack. This move is chargeable up to 5 seconds, when released it produces 2 Kuriboh copies for every second it was charged for a maximum possibility of creating 10 Kuriboh copies at once. The Kuriboh copies, no matter how many are created, stay on the stage for 15 seconds, or until attacked. If Kuriboh uses this attack again while Kuriboh copies exist, they disappear instantly.

Side B: Rush Recklessly: Kuriboh glows green as Yugi activates the spell card Rush Recklessly. Kuriboh launches forward across the length of Falcos Side B after 1 second of charge. Deals 14% damage on impact.

Up B: Winged Kuriboh: Kuriboh sprouts wings on command and launches himself upwards the height of Sonics Up B, then slowly flows down and is impregnable during this decent. He still takes damage from attacks, but no knockback and does not flinch until he lands.

Monster 2: Celtic Guardian!

Neutral B: Leaping Swing: Celtic Guardian begins running forward as long as B is held down. When B is released, Celtic Guardian does a heavy double handed overhead swing that deals 25% damage and excellent knockback. Catch is, once the move is used, if Celtic Guardian is hit while running in this state, he automatically goes into a Broken Shield state and is immobilized for 3 seconds helpless.

Side B: Mirror Force: Yugi shouts as he activates a trap card and Celtic Guardian holds up his hand while an astral shield appears in front of it, reflecting any projectile attack dealing double damage. Mirror Force has a 3 second recharge after its use, successful or not.

Up B: Obnoxious Celtic Guardian: Can only be used once each time Celtic Guardian is on the battlefield. Celtic Guardian deals 25% damage to itself, then, until Celtic Guardian loses a life or switches out, if Celtic Guardians damage is less than his opponents, he takes no knockback from any attack except projectiles. He still takes damage from all attacks.

Monster 3: Dark Magician

Neutral B: Dark Magic Attack: Dark Magician charges and then shoots a black electrical mass across the screen. Chargeable for up to 5 seconds, deals 5% damage at minimum, 25% damage at maximum plus electrical stun damage. Travels the distance and speed of Samus's Neutral B.

Side B: Thousand Knives: Yugi shouts and activates a spell card, while Dark Magician holds up his hand and begins shooting a continuous stream of knives the distance of 3 character lengths in front of him. The knives deal 3 damage per hit, and can shoot infinitely.

Up B: Mystic Box: Dark Magician must be level and facing the opponent, otherwise this attack does nothing and Dark Magician enters Freefall mode. Yugi yells as he activates a spell card, while Dark Magician and whatever unfortunate opponent he catches are sealed each inside their own box where they stand/fall. The players trapped in each respective box switch places and emerge, with the Dark Magician taking 30% damage upon exiting the box. In addition, when the boxes open, both characters enter Freefall mode.

Final Smash: Slifer, the Sky Dragon!

The screen goes dark as Kuriboh, Celtic Guardian, and the Dark Magician convene on the center of the battlefield. Lightning strikes as Yugi speaks and sacrifices his three creatures and in a burst of light, the enormous Slifer, the Sky Dragon is summoned into the backround of the stage. Slifer has 3 attacks, Neutral A will cause Slifer to shoot lightning from both his mouths horizontally, spraying from one side to the other with lightning the same size as Samus's Final Smash attack. This attack deals 40% damage per second and immense knockback. The block button will cause Slifer to claw whomever is in front of him, dealing 30% damage per hit and slight knockback. Finally, Neutral B causes Slifer to roar, the orb on his head to glow brightly, an then rain Blue Lightning vertically across the entire screen in a wave motion. This attack deals 80% damage on impact and immense knockback. The player can control Slifers location in the backround via the control stick. Slifer stays on screen for 15 seconds. Once Slifer leaves, Yugi's monsters reappear on the field. Using this final smash costs one life on activation. If losing this life would cause you to have none left, you cannot activate your final smash.

Questions, comments?
    Splash_King likes this.

Ads