King Bob-omb is a heavy, moderately slow character. He is from the Mario series, and has no real goals. Instead, he tries and stops Mario from accomplishing his.
King Bob-omb draws in power from within and uses it to damage opponents. This move can be charged but the charge cannot be carried. After charging for 1 second, King Bob-omb will flash red once. After charging for 2 seconds, he will flash red twice. After charging for 3 seconds, he will flash red three times. And then if the move is charged for 4 seconds or more, he will start flashing red repeatedly and extremely fast. Once the button is released King Bob-omb will emit a big explosion, a bit bigger than his own size. An uncharged version of this move deals 15% damage, and every extra 1 second it is charged will add another 10% to the damage. After 4 seconds King Bob-omb will deal 10% damage to himself, and this damage also grows 10% more every extra 1 second it is charged. The explosion does not change in size and this move can only be charged at a maximum of 6 seconds.
0-1 seconds Charge : Fair knockback
2-3 seconds Charge : Good knockback
4-5 seconds Charge : Great knockback
6 seconds Charge : Super knockback
King Bob-omb pulls out a small Bob-omb and throws it at the opponent. The Bob-ombs explode on impact (which means they cannot be carried and thrown back, only dodged) and travel slowly in an arc over his head. A maximum of three Bob-ombs at a time can be thrown, but do to the slow traveling speed, it can be chained forever if used on the ground. These Bob-omb can be various colors, each doing a different amount of damage.
Pink : 95% Chance : 5% Damage - Little Knockback , No Shield-Breaking Quality
Blue : 4% Chance : 30% Damage - Good Knockback , No Shield-Breaking Quality
Black : 1% Chance : Same amount of damage and knockback as an item Bob-omb
King Bob-omb shoots out two narrow lines of Bob-ombs from his hands. This has good vertical range but very little horizontal range. It can be used as a tether, and can latch onto ledges if done correctly. Anyone hit by the line of Bob-ombs will be dragged downward, and meteor spiked down. King Bob-omb then jumps on top of the opponent and pushes his hands down, propelling himself upwards. This move can be used countless times as it never tires him out. Has a bit of an ending lag when used. If an opponent is hit he will finish the move by being in the air, while the opponent is spiked under him. Great damage and good knockback.
King Bob-omb takes out a slightly bigger than normal Bob-omb and plants it into the ground. Takes 2 seconds to finish planting, if he is hit while planting it the move will be canceled. 3 seconds after the Bob-omb is planted, it will blow up from the ground. 3 seconds gives King Bob-omb enough time to get away from it, but if he doesn't, the explosion will deal equal damage to him as well as the opponent. If used in the air, King Bob-omb will simply throw the slightly bigger than normal Bob-omb down. It still has the ability to damage the user too if it is used too close to the ground. Good damage and good knockback.
King Bob-omb will put on a cape and all of his attacks will do double the damage. He also has the ability to glide, by holding the jump button after doing a double-jump. Lord Bob-omb will spread his arms apart and glide slowly, but will not tire out after using an attack. He can jump in midair and continue gliding after using an aerial attack. The chances of his Side B is also flipped around, making it a lot stronger.
Originally Posted by Tragonight
I made this Final Smash up. I don't think King Bob-omb has ever worn a cape in any of the games he appears in.
Punches twice across his torso, and then a third time upwards.
Kicks one of his feet out in front of him. The length of this attack is the length of his legs. (Picture)
Juts his hands up above his head.
Punches down with one hand. Able to spike.
Rolls once while running. Has a bit of an ending lag before he gets up and can attack again.
Brings a Bob-omb out and crushes it with both of his hands. There is no explosion.
Shoves his head upwards, damaging opponents with his crown. Has a sweet spot for knockback at the tip of the crown.
Splits both of his legs out on the ground.
Flips around 360 degrees with his arms and legs extended outwards.
Pushes his hand out in a downward arc in front of him.
Turns around and kicks his foot at the opponent.
Clasps his hands together above his head.
Kicks his feet down. This move is slow but will spike.
Smacks the opponent.
Rears back and punches the opponent. Good damage and good knockback.
Carries the opponent by their feet and spins around once, then releases them. Little damage and great knockback.
Flips around and kicks the opponent upwards. Fair damage and good knockback.
Jumps and sits on top of the opponent with a lot of force. Great damage and fair knockback.
Kicks both of his legs out as he gets up onto the stage.
A box made of Bob-ombs is on the stage. King Bob-omb breaks out from inside of it.
A small fire starts near the back of King Bob-omb's foot. Alarmed, he stomps it out with tremendous force.
He trips and a small Bob-omb falls out of his (pocket?) King Bob-omb catches and puts it away before it touches the ground and blows up.
King Bob-omb sits down and appears like a oversized, mindless Bob-omb for a second.
Victory Pose 1:
King Bob-omb is punching a brick wall. After several attempts to break it, he gives up and smashes his head on it. The wall then breaks.
Victory Pose 2:
King Bob-omb puts a Bob-omb in a cannon, and it blasts off. He looks out and tries to find where it went.