Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: The Moveset Thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Truegamer360 View Post
    It's ok but when you start a moveset here..... you gotta finish it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Truegamer360 View Post
    Waluigi

im lazy so i will continue this tommorow
    tell me what u think so far thanks
    You shouldn't be talking.

No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

The Retired Paladin Truegamer360's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0760-4958-1334-4768
    Next time copy completely, I did much more than that,

Waluigi

Waluigi (ワルイージ Waruīji?) is a fictional character in the Mario franchise. He accompanies Wario in spin-offs from the main Mario series, oftentimes for the sake of causing mischief. He was created by Camelot employee Fumihide Aoki and is voiced by Charles Martinet, who describes Waluigi as being someone who has a lot of self-pity and would "cheat to win."

Attributes

Waluigi is a light-mid weight character with unique gameplay options. He walks faster than he runs(walking speed is equal to the speed of Falco's walk while his
    run is the speed of Luigi,s walk), He jumps under just under the height of Luigi's jump but his double jump is higher, and all his special moves consist of explosions.

A Moves

neutral A: Makes two straight punch motions in front of him~ 1-5 damage- Very low knock back.
    side A: Puts a mini Bob-omb on the ground and it walks the length of one Bowser then explodes~ 1-8 damage- Low knock back(this bomb will walk off an edge.)
    up A: Does a small jump and has a sweet spot on the top of the head~ 5-7 damage if not sweet spotted and 7-9 if sweet spotted- Low knock back.
    down A: Lightly kicks the ground(like Luigi,s taunt but faster) and spikes an opponent in the air~ 3-5 damage- Very low knock back.
    dash attack: This is a very unique move, pivots and throw's a small Bob-omb, so he attacks in the opposite direction he is running,great for when being chased~ 13-15 damage- Moderate knock back.

side smash
    : Pulls out a tennis racket from "Mario Power Tennis" and swings, knock back is at a downwards angle~ 12-16 damage no charged_14-20 damage fully charged- Moderate knock back.
    down smash: Puts two small Bob-ombs on each side of him and they walk further the longer you charge, max is three Bowsers lowest is one Bowser~ 13-16 damage no charge_16-23 damage fully charged- Good knock back.
    up smash: Throws a Bob-omb in the air, goes higher the longer charged same idea in range as snake's up smash~ 12-14 damage no charge_14- 18 damage fully charged.

Aerials

neutral air: Does a simple flip with his legs and arms out straight, sweet spot if it comes in contact the first few frames it's out~12-15 damage if sweet spotted_9-12 if not sweet spotted- Good knock back when sweet spotted fair knock back if not sweet spotted.
    forward air: Kicks forward with large range~ 8-11 damage- Good knock back
    back air: Kicks backwards with good range~ 9-12 damage- Fair knock back
    up air: Bites and makes a slashing sound if hits~ 12-14 damage- Good knock back
    down air: headbutts downwards and spikes~ 11-13 damage- High knock back

B moves

neutral B|Explosion: A chargable move that can not be carried waluigi keeps on eatting Bob-ombs to make a larger explosion, each Bob-omb eaten does 5 damage to waluigi but 10 to whoever is hit,max charge is 5 bombs eaten, usually KO is instant~ 1 bomb eaten= 10 damage to opponent and 5 to self, so max is 50 damage to opponent and 20 damage to self.- Immense knock back.
    side B|Chomp: Moves fast right or left chomping on opponent at the end throws a mini Bob-omb at hit opponent~ 15-18 damage- Large knock back.
    down B|Bob-omb pull: Takes a Bob-omb out the ground has a 30 sencond wait inbetween each pull, although the Bob-omb has a blue-ish tint~ Same status as Bob-omb.
    up B|Bob-omb Barrage: Moves in a direction you choose(yeah it's directional) very fast while throwing about 5 mini Bob-ombs in the opposite diretion of where he's traveling.

Final smash|Bob-omb Storm: It rains Large blue colored, larger and stronger than usual(50 damage on contact to be precise) Bob-ombs for 6 senconds VERY VERY fast in all locations(and i mean ALL locations even places just to fall to there doom) and all players percentage goes to 300% (other than waluigi's) and even if u dont get hit which is really hard to do u still have 300% so your still screwed~Damage WHO CARES you will die at 300% quick any way-KNOCK BACK REALLY YOU AT 300% GETTING HIT BY NOT A REGULAR ONE BUT A GIANT STRONGER ONE!!!!!! So in other words knock back is at the WTF level.

im lazy so i will continue this tommorow

tell me what u think so far thanks

Last edited by Truegamer360; 01-19-2013 at 02:15 PM.

I will finish it at some point.... not the point at least I did a decent amount.
    i was hereand so was my ssbb FC:2108-6109-7092

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    OTheFool has done a decent amount as well.

You didn't finish yours, but you're telling him to finish his. You shouldn't do that.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

The Retired Paladin Truegamer360's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0760-4958-1334-4768
    You prove a point but I had a large amount done.
    i was hereand so was my ssbb FC:2108-6109-7092

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by OTheFool View Post
    NEKU SAKURABA MOVESET

Down B: Switch Partners
    Neku can switch between Himself, Shiki, Beat, and Joshua. Each partner has a different B moveset. Neku's regular attacks are the same no matter what.

Final Smash: Depending on which partner you have, it uses their tier three fusion attacks. For Neku alone, it chooses a random fusion attack.

Video:
    (INSERT VIDEO HERE) It starts at about 0:50.

No Partner
    Neutral B: Psych: Force Field
    A Barrier surrounds Neku for 5 seconds. During this, anyone who touches it will be damaged for 5-10 damage. Low Knockback.

Side B: Psych: Force Rounds
    Neku fires three diverging energy bullets in front of him. This attack is chargeable. The more it is charged, the farther the bullets travel, and the more damage they do.

Up B: Ideas?

Shiki

Neutral B: Block: Basically identical to Marth's counter.

Side B: Mr. Mew Thrust (NEED ATTACK NAMES) : Shiki sends Mr. Mew in front of her for a piercing attack.

Up B: Uppercut: Mr. Mew uppercuts and brings Neku with him. About same range as Mario's Up B.

TO BE CONTINUED

Joshua

B: Obstacle Summon: Joshua summons a random weapon item (Beam Sword, Super Scope, etc.). If items are turned off, Joshua summons a Capsule that always explodes, but for less knockback.

Side B: Light Summon: Joshua summons a horizontal ray of light in the direction he is facing. It has similar range and mechanics to Samus's Charge Beam.

Up B: Levitate/teleport: Joshua teleports in a similar fashion to Zelda's Farore's wind, although he leaves a damaging beam of light behind him. It has similar range, however to Lucario's Extreme Speed.
    Did you know that death is bad for your health?
    100% of people who drink water die. No joke.
    Extensive studies have shown that the one thing all dead people have in common is that they once lived.

Member #
    Friends
    0099-0200-0500-1000
    Magikarp movest
    Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by PlazmaLink; 08-02-2013 at 01:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    A youngin' and a vegan? ... Who's American?! I don't even.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    It's been a while

Pichu Bros. Moveset
    (Designed with Project M in mind)

Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to criticize

EDIT: Small Updates
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 10-05-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    Splash_King likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    The CPichU is always trying to Synchronize with the Lead Pichu and will use Thunder Jolt towards the closest enemy when in the air as he approaches the Lead Pichu.
    However to discourage camping, both Pichu Bros. will suffer a 2% gain each time they use it; 1% if they are using it Desynchronized.
    Are you saying every time Lead Pichu gets in the air, it's an automatic 1% damage?

When Synchronized, the Lead Pichu will throw the CPichU a long distance. The one thrown automatically becomes the Lead Pichu. Attacks done out of the toss increases the damage and the knockback of the attack. This can be used as a recovery method and a finisher.
    When both Pichu Bros. use Helping Hand at the same time while they are in Synchronization by way of pressing the Attack Button and the Special Button at the same time while holding the Directional Stick to the Side, the CPichU will throw the Lead Pichu. Same as when normally done in Synchronization, attacks done out of the toss increase the damage and the knockback of the attack.
    Is there any difference? I think you need to change what happens when they both use Helping Hand at the same time. It's a good move overall though.

When done in Synchronization, or in very close Desynchronization, the Lead Pichu will perform the first half of Melee Pichu's Agility and takes the same amount of time. Next the CPichU will perform a complete Agility with its first half following the same path as the first part and the second half in a new direction.
    When done in close but not too close Desynchronization, the CPichU will perform half of Melee Pichu's Agility towards the Lead Pichu and the second half in the direction held. Then the Lead Pichu will Agility through his path and then move in the new direction held leaving the CPichU behind.
    So, close but not too close desynchronization has better range than synchronization or very close desynchronization?

Both Pichu Bros. use a full Agility in the former, if I understood it correctly. Whereas one Pichu uses half of it when synchronized, and the other a full.

The Pichu Bros. Thunder still deals 3% percent to each when hit by their respective Thunders.
    Thunder doesn't hurt them when they are desynchronized, right? Only when they are both using it will they take damage?
    Last edited by Tragonight; 10-05-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Are you saying every time Lead Pichu gets in the air, it's an automatic 1% damage?
    No, when each time he uses Thunder Jolt when Desynchronized. They can be Desynchronized and on the ground and they can be Synchronized and in the air.

Is there any difference? I think you need to change what happens when they both use Helping Hand at the same time. It's a good move overall though.
    Automatically Synchronizing is really important. I am thinking about increasing the range.

So, close but not too close desynchronization has better range than synchronization or very close desynchronization?

Both Pichu Bros. use a full Agility in the former, if I understood it correctly. Whereas one Pichu uses half of it when synchronized, and the other a full.
    Both do it in full. They have to, to get from point A to point B.

Thunder doesn't hurt them when they are desynchronized, right? Only when they are both using it will they take damage?
    It only hurts if they are hit by their lightning Synchronization or not
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 10-05-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    BUMP
    Someone should Sticky this Thread

N added to the OP
    Also, many franchises have been moved to the second page to make more room in the OP.
    Splash_King likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads