LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 168 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1677
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Project M Discussion Thread

  1. #1521
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,117
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Is online still garbage tier?


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  2. #1522
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Are you willing to test it out? I don't remember experiencing any lag with you, that or it wasn't too bad.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #1523
    Roy's our boy! KRKanon's Avatar
    Member #
    61225
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pherae
    Posts
    719
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    It is possible. And yes, you have to use either the Wiimote / Nunchuk or Classic Controller on the Wii U.

    You can add as much music as you want. Music doesn't affect anything. With textures, however, make sure they are Wi-Fi Safe and you're good.

    I don't know what you mean.
    That makes me sad. Better start practicing Wiimote Nunchuck for a while. Mayflash work with it somehow?

    Music I didn't know about, but aren't textures supposed to be the same?

    You guys Brawl online together, is what I was asking. You guys only 1v1?
    -------------

    Seems I need to find a non-sdhc memory card to begin... I don't think I have any of those anymore. : /

    Private Message for faster re-adding!

    Click the 'Show' button to see THE best signature you'll EVER see.
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #1524
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,309
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    That makes me happy lol. I was cursed with starting brawl with wiichuk. I didn't know I could use GameCube controller after about a year..

  5. #1525
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by KRKanon View Post
    That makes me sad. Better start practicing Wiimote Nunchuck for a while. Mayflash work with it somehow?
    It might. Only one way to find out.

    EDIT: People are saying it works. You're free to try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KRKanon View Post
    Music I didn't know about, but aren't textures supposed to be the same?
    No, some textures change the bones of a character and will cause de-syncing online.

    Quote Originally Posted by KRKanon View Post
    You guys Brawl online together, is what I was asking. You guys only 1v1?
    Occasionally. And by Brawl I hope you mean P:M. It's rare for someone to randomly be online during some 1v1 sessions, but if they want to join, I won't complain.

    I don't like 3-player matches though, so I usually come back to WiiChat looking for another player.
    Last edited by Tragonight; 07-29-2014 at 06:00 AM.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #1526
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,117
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    I'll try to get my WiFi safe files together. I gave away my WiFi safe SD card so a friend could play PM instead of Brawl, so I have to find another one. Which I'm sure is in my house somewhere.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  7. #1527
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Shinobi Squirtle

    http://imgur.com/a/AO54K
    Captain and Splash_King like this.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #1528
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,995
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Sick





    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #1529
    Roy's our boy! KRKanon's Avatar
    Member #
    61225
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pherae
    Posts
    719
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    It might. Only one way to find out.

    EDIT: People are saying it works. You're free to try it.
    Awesome, working on it. Making it harder than just getting an adapter for the wiimote...
    Also looking for ways for a Wii U Pro (longer battery)/PS4 (extra controller) if you know any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    No, some textures change the bones of a character and will cause de-syncing online.
    Okay, noted. If I use a special costume would the other player see it? Or would it load his special costume on his Wii?

    Like if I have a wifi-safe rainbow Ike over the classic green, would the other player just see the green Ike (assuming they haven't palette swapped) on their screen or mine? I assume the former is the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Occasionally. And by Brawl I hope you mean P:M. It's rare for someone to randomly be online during some 1v1 sessions, but if they want to join, I won't complain.

    I don't like 3-player matches though, so I usually come back to WiiChat looking for another player.
    FFAs are fun and change it up. More likelly to be hectic and random! Instead of waiting someone out, now you got player 3 to worry about; non-stop action!

    Player 3 has entered the game!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Splash_King likes this.

    Private Message for faster re-adding!

    Click the 'Show' button to see THE best signature you'll EVER see.
    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #1530
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by KRKanon View Post
    Like if I have a wifi-safe rainbow Ike over the classic green, would the other player just see the green Ike (assuming they haven't palette swapped) on their screen or mine? I assume the former is the case.
    You are correct. The other player would see the default green Ike, unless they have their own texture over that.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Project Runway Thread
    By *Gymnast* in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:00 PM
  2. Bleach Discussion Thread {Spoilers}
    By JerryC in forum The Anime Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 08:36 AM
  3. Prison Break Discussion Thread: Take Two
    By Syntax in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 04:20 AM
  4. Official E3 07 Discussion Thread
    By nic7 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:13 PM
  5. House MD Discussion Thread
    By Syntax in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 12:24 PM

Search tags for this page

add pichu to project m
,
adding pichu to project m
,
captain toad costume
,
fire emblem awakening characters
,
lyn possible project m character
,
pichu project m
,

project m character textures

,
project m lucario fighting gi download
,
project m ridley character
,
reddit project m sheik chain
,
wiichat
,
wui chath
Click on a term to search for related topics.