Think about it. They wouldn't have to create new voices.
Anyway, you should come up with the 2 different movesets for Plusle and Minun (it can be just the Specials) and I will come up with one for the Pichu Bros. then we will present our idea's in a PMBR controlled thread. /Not Joking (I really like this idea)
The Buffer Switch: Being able to switch while the other is attacking by pressing a button (Taunt, B, A, or L/R as candidates)
- Personally I don't like the idea of Taunt as the Buffer Switch because it's out of the way
- B could to it. It's not too far away.
- A is probably the easiest to press. Such as Side Tilt -> A Switch -> DACUS. This might be the best option. I can imagine spamming A and having both Pichus Head Butting right after each other.
- L/R is another good choice because Melee players are used to pressing them fast like. But because of that lack of light press might slow things down. And shielding and Air Dodging could be a problem.
Helping Hand Switch: If they are together - Side B throws the Non-Player Pichu and makes him the Player Pichu. If they are apart - Side B switches them immediately.
Quick Attack Switch: The second Pichu becomes the Player Pichu unless canceled.
- The Picture might be too fuzzy.
- I might have to make a scan later.
Death Switch: If a Pichu dies, the other one becomes the Player Pichu.
Auto Switch: When a Pichu Throws, the other one automatically becomes the Player Pichu.
Also some random internet person pointed out 4 days ago that Crown Jigglypuff was in the Roy reveal video at 0:36
One more thing: Project M's Official Doctor Mario Artwork
Note: RSBE01 is Brawl's Code
On that note:
Now that we have an Alt Costume Engine, what characters/costumes do you want to see?
Here is my list:
- Rosalina over Peach with a Luma instead of Toad and Star Bits instead of Turnips and stars instead of hearts
- Skyward Sword Zelda with Harp Taunt and Loftwing in the Victory Animation
- Conductor Toon Link with a Spirit Tracks kind of Taunt and Victory Animation
- Outset Toon Link I guess has basically been confirmed
- Chrom over Marth with a voice over (although that might be pushing it on the legal realm)
- Vanguard Ike
- Mr. L over Luigi
- Eliwood over Roy
- Magic Armor Link
- Dry Bowser