LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1216
  1. #31
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by greatWiiHunter
    I'm a sharks fan, but honestly, I don't think the D is strong enough to get past the ducks. .
    hold on, is your name Dan? but how can you say that? Rivet will say Carle and Ehroff's blunders and besides, we have Captain Clutch in Marleau. We'll survive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarai_132
    Trevor Linden + Alex Burrows= Best Forwards On Penalty Kill
    see mike grier and curtis brown.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #32
    Nonis Sign Foppa!! Sarai_132's Avatar
    Member #
    19770
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BC,Canada
    Posts
    484
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8350-3257-9564-3066
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    hold on, is your name Dan? but how can you say that? Rivet will say Carle and Ehroff's blunders and besides, we have Captain Clutch in Marleau. We'll survive.



    see mike grier and curtis brown.

    See Canucks Ranked number 1 in Penalty Killing stats


    P.S Come on Canucks fans I need backup!!!!
    • Nintendo Wii Code: 83503257-95643066
    • Mario Strikers Charged Code: 494028-149459
    • Strikers Overall Wi-Fi Record: W:35 L:31

  3. #33
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarai_132
    See Canucks Ranked number 1 in Penalty Killing stats
    that's because you've got luongo, he's the best pentaly killer in the world, but we've got the 1-2 punch needed if one of our goalies gets cold. if luongo gets cold..................
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #34
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    pens #66

    however mario lemmuex is long since retired so i hardly watch hockey anymore

    in any event, i used to play roller hocky on my streets growing up with my brother. i loved it! i might have sucked at it but it was still awesome! ice skating however....uh yeah thats a disaster and a half!!!!

  5. #35
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi tank's Avatar
    Member #
    4728
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,090
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yay another Pens fan!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arauna
    "Wii have PORN!"
    Bwii FC : 317 942 875 882
    MOH: AoWTank
    X-Box Live GT: IronLionZion87

  6. #36
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Tank I wont be able to post the avatar tonight however I suggest you check this site out, it offers free avatars, sigs and wallpapers.

    o98-designs.com

    Hopefully this isn't considered advertising.

  7. #37
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi tank's Avatar
    Member #
    4728
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,090
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Cool, thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arauna
    "Wii have PORN!"
    Bwii FC : 317 942 875 882
    MOH: AoWTank
    X-Box Live GT: IronLionZion87

  8. #38
    Nonis Sign Foppa!! Sarai_132's Avatar
    Member #
    19770
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BC,Canada
    Posts
    484
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8350-3257-9564-3066
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    that's because you've got luongo, he's the best pentaly killer in the world, but we've got the 1-2 punch needed if one of our goalies gets cold. if luongo gets cold..................

    if Luongo gets cold..... wait he cant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/...luongo_434.jpg
    Do you hear MVP chants??? I sure do

    On TSN OTR Phil Epitzito said Luongo with out a doubt is gonna win hart trophy (MVP)
    • Nintendo Wii Code: 83503257-95643066
    • Mario Strikers Charged Code: 494028-149459
    • Strikers Overall Wi-Fi Record: W:35 L:31

  9. #39
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    No problem Tank

    Oh and I have to agree with Sarai..

    Luongo will never get cold... the guys too determined to win and will stop at nothing to make sure he wins.

  10. #40
    I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    10950
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Westminster
    Posts
    259
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    I played street hockey for years...I was the only girl on the the team. I would love to play again someday....ahhhh memories.


    GO KINGS!!!!!!
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 04-01-2007 at 04:03 PM.

    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

(nintendo wii) nhl 11 hockye
,

+what is bwii texting

,

bauer masks goalie

,
bwii the soccer team
,
did you say hockey? ice hockey
,
hockye
,
itech 4.8 pads
,
itech vamp
,
jcpackers05
,

luongo rbk goalie stick

Click on a term to search for related topics.