+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    Yea Brain, you should have got a PS3 from the beginning, but thats a different story xD
    Wasn't out when I got my 360... Nonetheless I will get one at some point, just probably not in time to take advantage of The Show.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Hey all. I'm on my PS3 browser so this is gonna be a pain to type without a keyboard. My computer crashed the other day, but if you still plan on doing a fantasy league, you can count me in. I'm in a keeper league now so it should be interesting to see how well I can pay attention to 2 separate leagues, though I won't lie, that league is priority 1.

I'm sure most of you have noticed the MLB 09 demo is out. Looks great, plays great. Though there is a slight problem with it that I expressed my disgust to BLS about: being forced to play as the Philthies!!! That had to be some kind of milestone, the first time we agreed on something baseball related?? The most annoying thing being I hit a walk off with Jimmy WhatshisfacewisheshewasascoolasReyes.

Anyone familiar with the site Bleacher Report?? Well that's where I'm gonna be putting up my sports blogs if anyone cares to read them.

Guess it's time to update to a Mets avy. I'm itching to watch my boys again!!!

My God there should a trophy for typing this damn much without a keyboard...
    Last edited by SouthPaw26; 02-06-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw26 View Post
    Hey all. I'm on my PS3 browser so this is gonna be a pain to type without a keyboard. My computer crashed the other day, but if you still plan on doing a fantasy league, you can count me in. I'm in a keeper league now so it should be interesting to see how well I can pay attention to 2 separate leagues, though I won't lie, that league is priority 1.

I'm sure most of you have noticed the MLB 09 demo is out. Looks great, plays great. Though there is a slight problem with it that I expressed my disgust to BLS about: being forced to play as the Philthies!!! That had to be some kind of milestone, the first time we agreed on something baseball related?? The most annoying thing being I hit a walk off with Jimmy WhatshisfacewisheshewasascoolasReyes.

Anyone familiar with the site Bleacher Report?? Well that's where I'm gonna be putting up my sports blogs if anyone cares to read them.

Guess it's time to update to a Mets avy. I'm itching to watch my boys again!!!

My God there should a trophy for typing this damn much without a keyboard...
    Actually you can switch from the Phillies to the Rays during the game. Go to the Start menu and select controller settings.

This year edition looks crisper and clearer than last years. I can't wait.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Yeah I actually just figured that out. Good thing though, since I've gotten more patient hitting in 08, I've gotten a lot better at hitting & did pretty well in this demo, as much as it sucked to hit home runs with the likes of Rollins & Ruiz.

Plus, Scott Kazmir>Cole Hamels
    IMO, & has nothing to do with the fact that he used to be a Met...

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw26 View Post
    Yeah I actually just figured that out. Good thing though, since I've gotten more patient hitting in 08, I've gotten a lot better at hitting & did pretty well in this demo, as much as it sucked to hit home runs with the likes of Rollins & Ruiz.

Plus, Scott Kazmir>Cole Hamels
    IMO, & has nothing to do with the fact that he used to be a Met...
    I still don't have a good eye for balls and strikes. K K K K K K

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You guys better watch out next year, my Pirates have gotten a hold of two cricket players from India. They won a gameshow which involved throwing stuff, and then came to the us with their money and went to some pitching coach, who taught them how to play baseball and set up a try-out for major league teams. Anyway the buccos are loading up their already talent rich farm system with blue chippers, Dinesh Patel and Rinku Singh.

India may become the new baseball powerhouse after japan and the dominican dry up.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ers-sign_N.htm

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    You guys better watch out next year, my Pirates have gotten a hold of two cricket players from India. They won a gameshow which involved throwing stuff, and then came to the us with their money and went to some pitching coach, who taught them how to play baseball and set up a try-out for major league teams. Anyway the buccos are loading up their already talent rich farm system with blue chippers, Dinesh Patel and Rinku Singh.

India may become the new baseball powerhouse after japan and the dominican dry up.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ers-sign_N.htm
    What about Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and Cuba?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_League_Slugger View Post
    What about Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and Cuba?
    They'll be no match for the Indains.

Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    They'll be no match for the Indains.
    Yeah, Cleveland.

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Ahh, wish the demo would let you change pitchers. I played into the bottom of the 11th & Kazmir was outta gas & I ended up losing...

Ads