LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Yeah, I wonder where the thread I started went. Thanks for starting a new one as I was lazy and rarely updated it. Here's hoping to a year of seeing Kevin Frandsen, Fred Louis, Dan Ortemier, Rajae Davis, etc. become superstars.

Reality: 100 losses coming right up.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    Yeah, I wonder where the thread I started went. Thanks for starting a new one as I was lazy and rarely updated it. Here's hoping to a year of seeing Kevin Frandsen, Fred Louis, Dan Ortemier, Rajae Davis, etc. become superstars.

Reality: 100 losses coming right up.
    Our thread is in the lounge.

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/21515-...lk-page51.html

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Today is the hearing for McNamee and Clemens, I'm curious to how this is going to play out.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yea me to, starts up at 10am eastern here...also wat do u guys feel about wat John Rocker has said..saying that he failed a steriod test in 2000 and the Texas Rangers trainging staff coach them on how to use steroids properly. He also said A-Rod, Pudge and Palmerio (who already has been proven) were shown on how to use steriods.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think we need to accept that HGH and Steroids have been used by today's superstars and that in reality they're only hurting themselves. I don't like the idea of letting them keep records set while on performance enhancers, but what else can we do. I believe McNamee, but I think he should go to jail as well as Clemens. Clemens is obviously lying, McNamee is just dirty and was essentially a drug dealer to superstar players, I still think Clemens had/has pure talent and didn't need the drugs, but nonetheless I believe he used them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I think we need to accept that HGH and Steroids have been used by today's superstars and that in reality they're only hurting themselves. I don't like the idea of letting them keep records set while on performance enhancers, but what else can we do. I believe McNamee, but I think he should go to jail as well as Clemens. Clemens is obviously lying, McNamee is just dirty and was essentially a drug dealer to superstar players, I still think Clemens had/has pure talent and didn't need the drugs, but nonetheless I believe he used them.

i agree with u 100%...other then the fact of not all major league players used hgh or steriods. There are still alot of great players that have never used, so i dont think we can totally look down on MLB players. But yes Clemens was totally lying yesterday and deserves to go to jail. But i dont think McNamee will. Cuz u know the system if u give bargining chips either u will get a slap on the wrist or get away free. There is still a chance he might do some time but i doubt he will. And there is no doubt as much as i hate him for the stunt he pulled with Piazza, Clemens had raw talent. Its a shame that he ruined his name.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well I'm not saying we should look down on all the players, I'm just saying we need to accept the fact that the usage of performance enhancing drugs has been in practice for quite a few years now, and there isn't a whole lot we can do about it. Baseball has it's eras and this era will be known as the steroid era, it's just too hard to know who hasn't and who has used.

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    John Rocker must die...

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    John Rocker is a confirmed idiot, so his comments should be taken with a grain of salt. I believe him, I just think he's an idiot, and shouldn't butt into this matter.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm looking forward to the season, with the Angels making a few nice signings (Jon Garland and Torii Hunter). I think Hunter will finally give Vlad the protection he needs to hit right around .375 this year as long as he stays healthy. We only lost Orlando Cabrera, who wasn't especially amazing anyway...My main concern is whether or not our veteran outfielders can make it a full season.
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Ads