Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Not really all that interested in the Houston/Atlanta game, but it's on and I miss baseball so I'm watching it, not very pretty on the Atlanta side, 7-2 Houston at the moment.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Batting practice xD
    9-0 Mets

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I want to see some Padre related news, but they get no love at all from ESPN, unless Peavy is pitching really well.

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    Batting practice xD
    9-0 Mets
    Yeah, it looks the Fish decided to use this game to look at a lot of the players that probably won't make the team this year or are bench players.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    @Brian
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp...eamlb_sdnmlb_1

Keep it on 30 sec refresh..its 0-0
    Last edited by Bliss; 02-26-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Gracias, if I was in SD I'd just have to flip over to channel 4 and it would be on. Though it's a game between incompetent teams from last year.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well Mets won 9-0.
    Sounded good, I'll watch the game later tonight on the replay.

You wanna know something that pissed me off today. The NY newspaper had an article today saying Mike Piazza could have done steroids. Sooo they questioned Mike in person and he flat out said NO WAY AM I ON THAT LIST. Sooo what does Mike Francessa do? He ****in pumps it up that Piazza could have done it...WTF??? I hate this ****in guy so much. He is such a Met hater and his show is on the Mets radio station, go figure.
    Then durning todays game he says, "Mets have close to 3 thousand fans here today and they look bored, but they have been jumping with all the homeruns". WHAT?!?!? You do not make sense you MORON! They really need to take him off the air.

Sorry guys needed to vent. I cant stand listening to him.

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    I think we need to start a petition or something to get this dirtbag off the air. I would call in to the FAN to tell him off, but he would disconnect me in a matter of seconds, just like he does to cut off angry Met fans that bring up good points against him, that's how he runs from the truth. Guy is a true example of a biased moron that doesn't know sh!t about baseball. Truth be told, to me he's more of a Met hater than a Yankee fan, which I can't respect.

On a lighter note, I rushed home to try to catch what was left of the game, I turned on the TV just to hear Gary say "See ya tomorrow." Just looking at the box score, Ollie did a nice job in his 2 innings. I wonder what Figueroa's chances of making the roster are. I could see him as a long reliever, but who knows, he'll have to battle Livan & Redding for that spot.

Reyes looks pretty good out of the 3 spot, but I wouldn't bank on him staying there very long, provided he starts the season there. Wright has had success hitting third, but Beltran is still the 3 hitter in my eyes. I think he's a bit more accomplished hitting in that spot. Something tells me that he is hungry for a ring, & the MVP award. If there's one guy I believe can lead the team to victory, I'm all in on Beltran.

Hopefully I can catch the game today, Johan got scratched today & pushed to tuesday because of a tender elbow, which is common in many pitchers, so no need for the panic button. Had today been the regular season, he would have started, this is just a precaution.

I think I'm gonna join Club Mets today on their site. Hell, $20 gets you a few different things, plus pre-sale ticket opportunities...
    Last edited by SouthPaw26; 02-27-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ok my fellow Tri-State people, listen up!
    I just found this out, that tomorrow there is gonna be a HUGE convention in NJ. About a dozen of baseball legends will be there signing anything you want. But sadly you do have to pay for it. The prices are not to bad, depending on who it is. And let me tell you, there are some BIG names who will attend. Ill just throw one name out there...Tom Seaver
    For info and stuff click
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/default.aspx

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    Ok my fellow Tri-State people, listen up!
    I just found this out, that tomorrow there is gonna be a HUGE convention in NJ. About a dozen of baseball legends will be there signing anything you want. But sadly you do have to pay for it. The prices are not to bad, depending on who it is. And let me tell you, there are some BIG names who will attend. Ill just throw one name out there...Tom Seaver
    For info and stuff click
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/default.aspx
    If I can find someone to go, I am so there tomorrow. Would be amazing to meet "The Franchise". How sweet it would be to get my dad's Seaver card autogrpahed!!!

Though I may not be looking hard enough, what (or where) are ticket prices??

EDIT: Nevermind...
    Last edited by SouthPaw26; 02-27-2009 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

Ads