LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 244
  1. #101
    a webmaster prinplup's Avatar
    Member #
    57211
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nothern California
    Posts
    1,108
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    she was the mexican girl that always opens her legs on the side for nitro & his teamate & she wanted him to lose on purpose so her bf would get the gold so she slept with him in thee back room on a chair. "oh i think her name was melena".

  2. Ads


  3. #102
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by prinplup View Post
    she was the mexican girl that always opens her legs on the side for nitro & his teamate & she wanted him to lose on purpose so her bf would get the gold so she slept with him in thee back room on a chair. "oh i think her name was melena".
    She isnt mexican though.:P.

  4. #103
    I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    64715
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind the couch
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    I know who she is I asked if it was true because they said I wasn't true

    and DG's right she's Hispanic
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469



    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

  5. #104
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    I know who she is I asked if it was true because they said I wasn't true

    and DG's right she's Hispanic
    She is spanish but that dow not make her mexican. I believe she from spain, or some place thats not mexico.

  6. #105
    I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    64715
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind the couch
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    I thought she was from L.A.
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469



    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

  7. #106
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,919
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    This weeks Friday night Smackdown

    Come on can they do something a bit different?

    The only good match was Morrison vs that Scottish guy


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #107
    Platinum Lord King of Pop's Avatar
    Member #
    58375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    450
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...


    NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

    RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)



  9. #108
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,919
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Pop View Post
    I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy
    Hardys not gone for good (remember The Undertaker got the same thing)
    Its a story line to let him get back into health

    Edge will probably return at the Rumble if hes heeled (remember hes scheduled for some live events)

    CM Punk is taking the place of Edge as a heel


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #109
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    I thought she was from L.A.
    Well i dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    This weeks Friday night Smackdown

    Come on can they do something a bit different?

    The only good match was Morrison vs that Scottish guy
    Drew mcintyre.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Pop View Post
    I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy
    Jeff hardy will come back of course, Edge i hope he will be gone for a bit longer, and i like CM pink as a bad guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Pop View Post
    I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy
    Hardys not gone for good (remember The Undertaker got the same thing)
    Its a story line to let him get back into health

    Edge will probably return at the Rumble if hes heeled (remember hes scheduled for some live events)

    CM Punk is taking the place of Edge as a heel
    IF edge returns at the rumble he wont win. He probably qualify for the money in the bank and win..then cash it in the undertaker like always.

  11. #110
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,919
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    IF edge returns at the rumble he wont win. He probably qualify for the money in the bank and win..then cash it in the undertaker like always.
    Unless Taker looses at Royal rumble in witch case he will face HBK at Wrestlemaina


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

drew mactentyre
,
hornswagles dad
,

hornswoggle

,

wwe hornswoggle

,
wwe-awesome
Click on a term to search for related topics.