LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 244
  1. #71
    Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,781
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    John Cena is like a modern Hogan
    (Or boring to watch)

    DISCUS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    No it was all the wrestlers from raw they described hornswagles dad and if the wrestler didn't match what they said they left then Mr.Mcman was said to be the dad
    Buh?
    His WWE dad is Finley


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  2. Ads


  3. #72
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,248
    Friends
    159
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    No it was all the wrestlers from raw they described hornswagles dad and if the wrestler didn't match what they said they left then Mr.Mcman was said to be the dad
    Heres where you went wrong, you said they described hornswagles dad, but no they didnt.



    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    John Cena is like a modern Hogan
    (Or boring to watch)

    DISCUS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    No it was all the wrestlers from raw they described hornswagles dad and if the wrestler didn't match what they said they left then Mr.Mcman was said to be the dad
    Buh?
    His WWE dad is Finley
    John cena isnt that good yet, I would say HHH would fall in that category.

    Yes and we know finley is that WWE dad, but we were talking about how vince became the dad.

  4. #73
    I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    64715
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind the couch
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    DG I posted up there that I fliped hornswagle and mr.mcman's names
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469



    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

  5. #74
    DG-X or DJ YesMan's Avatar
    Member #
    66496
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That wouldnt even make sence..

  6. #75
    I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    64715
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind the couch
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    I meant that they described Mr.Mcman's son sorry and who are you kid
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469



    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

  7. #76
    Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,781
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post

    John cena isnt that good yet, I would say HHH would fall in that category.

    Yes and we know finley is that WWE dad, but we were talking about how vince became the dad.
    Nar HHH has been in loads of good matches.
    Cenas matches follow the following routine (unless he looses)
    Scuffle, gets hit a few times, gets second wind, backdrop + you cant see me, more scuffle, FU
    If its a championship match add a STF and a few more getting beat bits


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #77
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,248
    Friends
    159
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post

    John cena isnt that good yet, I would say HHH would fall in that category.

    Yes and we know finley is that WWE dad, but we were talking about how vince became the dad.
    Nar HHH has been in loads of good matches.
    Cenas matches follow the following routine (unless he looses)
    Scuffle, gets hit a few times, gets second wind, backdrop + you cant see me, more scuffle, FU
    If its a championship match add a STF and a few more getting beat bits
    HHH is still young, and better than cena. If cena gets his title back, ill agree with you. If he loses again to shamus, then i will stay with my opinion. I want to see shawn michaels beat undertaker at wrestler mania so bad..

    Bret hart is coming back to guest host.. I have a feeling vince is going to get the beating of a life time.

  9. #78
    Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,781
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    HHH is still young, and better than cena. If cena gets his title back, ill agree with you. If he loses again to shamus, then i will stay with my opinion. I want to see shawn michaels beat undertaker at wrestler mania so bad..

    Bret hart is coming back to guest host.. I have a feeling vince is going to get the beating of a life time.
    HHH in wrestling years is quite old now (over ten years).
    If Cenas in the Rumble he will probably win it and get given his title back

    As far as HBK vs Undertaker.
    Hope another win for Taker
    Take him to 20 and get him to loose in his final match in the WWE


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #79
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,248
    Friends
    159
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    HHH is still young, and better than cena. If cena gets his title back, ill agree with you. If he loses again to shamus, then i will stay with my opinion. I want to see shawn michaels beat undertaker at wrestler mania so bad..

    Bret hart is coming back to guest host.. I have a feeling vince is going to get the beating of a life time.
    HHH in wrestling years is quite old now (over ten years).
    If Cenas in the Rumble he will probably win it and get given his title back

    As far as HBK vs Undertaker.
    Hope another win for Taker
    Take him to 20 and get him to loose in his final match in the WWE
    Maybe or live the legacy forever. Maybe cena vs undertaker at wrestler mania..:P. Now thats a match of the ages.

  11. #80
    Platinum Lord King of Pop's Avatar
    Member #
    58375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    450
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    WWE.... seriously? Probably the greatest entertainment on TV. I got the 2010 game but it broke on me the 1st day....

    John Cena is pretty much the main event of WWE. Following him is DX. and Following them is Rey Mysterio.
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...


    NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

    RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)



+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

drew mactentyre
,
hornswagles dad
,

hornswoggle

,

wwe hornswoggle

,
wwe-awesome
Click on a term to search for related topics.