LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    Nope no coin
    Aww bum Really wanted that coin, looks nice... Thanks for the quick reply! Hope you're enjoying the game

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two
    I..I...I..Thin...I think i love you

    What made i0n all of a sudden become the posting kind of member?

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I..I...I..Thin...I think i love you

    What made i0n all of a sudden become the posting kind of member?
    Lol, calm down now

    I know, I was really surprised that he replied like.. a minute after I posted.. Quite amazing!

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  5. #24
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Lol, calm down now

    I know, I was really surprised that he replied like.. a minute after I posted.. Quite amazing!
    AO2 UT3 HAZE = FTW

    Were any British consumers receiving the coin?

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    AO2 UT3 HAZE = FTW

    Were any British consumers receiving the coin?
    lol Ya, I couldn't wait for those games, they were all coming out at once... I was hoping for 2 of them to be delayed, but they all got delayed, Haze in december though, I'll ask for that for Christmas!

    Don't have a clue who got the coins, I wanted one though, should be getting my Galaxy tomorrow so I hope I get a coin

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  7. #26
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    lol Ya, I couldn't wait for those games, they were all coming out at once... I was hoping for 2 of them to be delayed, but they all got delayed, Haze in december though, I'll ask for that for Christmas!

    Don't have a clue who got the coins, I wanted one though, should be getting my Galaxy tomorrow so I hope I get a coin
    Most likely only NOA similar to the PH stylus.

  8. #27
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Most likely only NOA similar to the PH stylus.
    Probably, there was nothing about coins on UK sites like GAME and stuff, but on US sites it says it comes with the coin... I guess I'll have to live without it

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  9. #28
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Probably, there was nothing about coins on UK sites like GAME and stuff, but on US sites it says it comes with the coin... I guess I'll have to live without it
    Ebay!

    -insert lyrics to weird al song here-

  10. #29
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Ebay!

    -insert lyrics to weird al song here-
    lol there's actually some on Ebay

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  11. #30
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    lol there's actually some on Ebay
    Everything is on Ebay...even my own mother

    -checks price so far-

    What price are the coins selling for on average?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts