LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    this is probably the hardest question someone asked me in teh history of the planet ever!

i would say ssbb, because it has tons of replay value, at most you could beat smg thrice, but ssbb, there is wi-fi battles, different types of single player, different objectives in each single player(beat it once to get jiggly, beat it with 5 different characters and you get blank etc.) events, trying to get stickers and trophies, mastering advance techniques, trying to get better and better, play with your friends,

but if someone came up to me and says "yo you get 3 days locked up in a room...which game would you rather play" i would pick galaxy......

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    When it comes to story mode obviously Super Mario Galaxy will prevail in that category. However, when it comes to game play and replay value Super Smash Bros Brawl will win. So with that being said I'm going to have to say that Super Smash Bros Brawl will end up being the victor out of the two.

Member #
    Friends
    SSBB Will be better, no questions axed

Yeah, Yeah. The DaWg is here.
    Posting from my Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Well it doesn't really matter...they have such far release dates form each other that yuor most likely gonna get both games anyway...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    ssbb, and its not even close. this game is going to be my god
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends

Hard one

Mario Galaxy I think will be awesome.

Once you beat galaxy you get to play as Luigi, then you'll prolly want to beat it as Mario again.

I mean Mario is fun and I like just being able to roam around and explorer stuff and try to find secrets. I remember Mario 64 and it took us forever to get all the stars just to see Yoshi.

SSBB should be fun too. I hope they let you play with all the characters and not just a few "select". I know Nintendo has been known to do that with games in the past like Mario Kart only allowing 2-3 characters selectable in multiplayer.

Who knows. The good thing is Mario Galaxy and SSBB are like 4 months apart, so everyone can get both.

A good question is which would be better, Mario Kart or SSBB? Those seem to be both on the same level (online and multiplayers)
    No Advertising

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by player911m
    Mario Galaxy I think will be awesome.

Once you beat galaxy you get to
    Spoiler Alert!
    then you'll prolly want to beat it.... again.

I mean Mario is fun and I like just being able to roam around and explorer stuff and try to find secrets. I remember Mario 64 and it took us forever to get all the stars just to see Yoshi.

SSBB should be fun too. I hope they let you play with all the characters and not just a few "select". I know Nintendo has been known to do that with games in the past like Mario Kart only allowing 2-3 characters selectable in multiplayer.

Who knows. The good thing is Mario Galaxy and SSBB are like 4 months apart, so everyone can get both.

A good question is which would be better, Mario Kart or SSBB? Those seem to be both on the same level (online and multiplayers)
    you might not want to give away crap like that. i already had the end of the game surprise ruined by some tool on another forum who just blurted it out. so do everyone a favor and spoiler wrap your spoilers. don't be that guy
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    who cares it is a crappy secret, now if after you beat the game there was a mario/peach celebrity sex tape, that would be a secret
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ssbb sorry D:

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    man, this is like the halo 3, or mp3 question except it's easier to decide, i mean when brawls about to come out everyone will be so excited, and has heaps of replayability and galaxy.....well, what does galaxy have? not much replayibility, bad multiplayer, but on the good side fantastic graphics, gameplay, and extras. but not much replayibility, which is important if the nintendo wanted the game to still be popular after 6 months, which it will, but not as popular as brawl. sorry for long post
    xD

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Ads