+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: the official mario galaxy help thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    how do i make spoiler tags?
    Last edited by cowzuvdoom; 01-11-2008 at 06:58 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    To Throw The Walking Bob-ombs Spin Attack
    Last edited by mii on wii; 01-15-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    HI Everyone,

ivery recently got SMG and have startd playing it when I find time. I am sooo enjoying this game and havinga lot of fun. I have finished thefrst observatory and going in to the2nd. Here is my concern. I have only 4 lifs left moving in to the 2nd observatory. I haveseen people post snap shots where they have 30 or even 70 lifes.

Seeing things like that I am scared now that I am moving to the 2nd observatory with only 4 lifes. I am worrid if I will ever get to move to different stages. Does any one know of other ways to get more lifes when you move into an observatory so that you have at least a little leverage in to that stage?

Thanks for all your time!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyguy23
    HI Everyone,

ivery recently got SMG and have startd playing it when I find time. I am sooo enjoying this game and havinga lot of fun. I have finished thefrst observatory and going in to the2nd. Here is my concern. I have only 4 lifs left moving in to the 2nd observatory. I haveseen people post snap shots where they have 30 or even 70 lifes.

Seeing things like that I am scared now that I am moving to the 2nd observatory with only 4 lifes. I am worrid if I will ever get to move to different stages. Does any one know of other ways to get more lifes when you move into an observatory so that you have at least a little leverage in to that stage?

Thanks for all your time!
    well you ca nt get lives before you go in in a dome,the only way is when a toad gives you mail and it has 5 1ups in it. oh and dont worry!,i had 2 lives left on that dome and i won that dome!,so im sure you can do it!

Member #
    Friends
    in the 3rd observatory, on the galaxy called something beach i think, i beat the level called the scret underwater cavern or whatever it is, but i cant find the secret star(the level has that ? mark next to it) can someone tell me what to do?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kdewey21
    in the 3rd observatory, on the galaxy called something beach i think, i beat the level called the scret underwater cavern or whatever it is, but i cant find the secret star(the level has that ? mark next to it) can someone tell me what to do?
    theyll be a treasure chest on the right side or left in the corner,youll see a teasure chest,get a shell from the sea and whack the treasure chest with it,then youll know what to do (if not ask me)

Member #
    Friends
    I am so frustrated and need help. I know you guys gor this quick. BUT! The first galaxy I couldnt get to the spped race section to get Luigi. So I went to the Honey section and completed that and again! I complete the race section. What am I doing wrong!!! Please help

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmin123
    I am so frustrated and need help. I know you guys gor this quick. BUT! The first galaxy I couldnt get to the spped race section to get Luigi. So I went to the Honey section and completed that and again! I complete the race section. What am I doing wrong!!! Please help
    You need to wait to get a letter from luigi giving you a picture of where is his.
    The speed race you will need to wait until the comet there or bribe the purple star thingi near the princess to move it until it is there.

Member #
    Friends

Help! :(

Hey, i'm having a bit of trouble with the boo-racing level, a very spooky sprint. I just wondered if anyone could give me some tips on how to win?
    Thanx!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu87
    Hey, i'm having a bit of trouble with the boo-racing level, a very spooky sprint. I just wondered if anyone could give me some tips on how to win?
    Thanx!
    i just kept going by clicking the blue stars and never stopping,and if that doesnt help theres a sling star somewhere that you can go on to go a bit further (and if your stuck on anything else in mario galaxy ask me! ,ill help as much as i can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Ads