Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: the official mario galaxy help thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this game takes a long time to beat... how do i get to collecting all the stars. Like how long did it take you guys?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i was wrong on the long jump, it's been a while since i played it, i think it's when you run hold down b for a sec then push a to jump.
    i collected all the stars and i don't know how many hours, but it's along time many many hours to get them all.

Member #
    Friends

Help me find the 120th star...

I finally made it through 119 stars - and yet the indicator at the start says I have 01 remaining. I've already played the Bowser's Galaxy Reactor after 60 (and it's one of my 119 stars according to the map). The map also says a new galaxy has appeared - but I have no idea how to get to it. Does anyone know what that final galaxy is, and how to get that last star?

Can anyone help me???

Member #
    Friends
    Go to the map and check the list rather than the actual map. Go down the list and you should find one without a star. That should get you pointed in the right direction. It's probably one of the "hidden" galaxies.

Member #
    Friends
    Better way to check it is go to the map and each level that you have complettely finished will have a crown on top of it. The one that does not have is the one were you find your lone star. Hope this helps.

I got this game when it was released and plaed on and off and completed 120 stars last saturday after 3 months of not playing. Now have 62 as luigi . I love this game.

Member #
    Friends
    To DSCHILL: I tried the purple coins in Toy Time over and over, building up 40 to 50 lives at a time before going in and then blowing through them in just a few minutes. Most tries, I died in between 5 to 15 seconds. Just couldn't do those several long jumps in a row required in the back corner. I estimate I tried this star about 600 times before finally winning it. Before that I did win it once but then I didn't make it back to the star. That was very disappointing. I must hold the record for most tires before succeeding, lol.
    Last edited by kkirby; 03-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    that was my 120th star as well...was a pain

Member #
    Friends

Luigi's Purple Coins

I have 119 stars, this is my last Star I cannot pass this level can anyone tell me how to pass this level I have tried and Given up. Need help?

Member #
    Friends
    Hi Nerlin,

I was in the same boat as you and had played this level dont know how many times before I got through. All i say is hang in there.

To be honest I have watched a lot of videos of how many people played this level on youtube. Then i found something that helped me. All the coins are placed diagonally on the plarforms. So use that to your advantage and that makes collecting the stars much easier. Also to the right side of where you start you need to do 2 long jumps to collect a series of coins.

Watching youtube videos will definitely help but in the end you are the one that needs to do the jumps but watching the video will atleast give you a plan to work on. I know it did for me and now I have 62 stars with Luigi.

Member #
    Friends

Luigi's Toy time purple coins

Ok! I think I have figured out my path for getting the coins If it works I'll be so happy, but my question is has anybody had time issues with this level or is the 3 Minutes plenty of time.

Ads