LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: the official mario galaxy help thread

  1. #1
    Smash bros master andrewguy's Avatar
    Member #
    32697
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    582
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8272-7213-4018-2260

    the official mario galaxy help thread

    hello all, this is the official galaxy help thread, you may ask any questions about the game (ex. where to get a star, co-op mode, fighting bowser etc...) and anyone is welcome to help us. i myself have a question, when i completed the honeybee galaxy by getting 3 stars, it did not indicate that the galaxy was complete, like the manta surfing galaxy (i don't remember the real name) so... why is this?

    My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348


  2. #2
    Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    24018
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    884
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    I'm not sure. But maybe it's because there are secret stars. .. .Or maybe you just didn't see it.

    PEOPLE WHO POST IN THIS THREAD SHOULD USE SPOILER TAGS. SO THEY WON'T RUIN SOME ONES EXPERIENCE



    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.


  3. #3
    Mad Wii Gamer bgreen82's Avatar
    Member #
    35119
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    MN, USA
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0672-4527-4193-8812
    i was just wondering the same question. will someone plz answer.
    most recent purchase - tiger woods '08
    Other games - galaxy, sports, mp 8, zelda:TP, Boogie, game party, moh:h2
    Games I want - SSBB, scarface, kart, worms: a space oddity.
    VC games - mario 64, mario kart 64, tecmo bowl, shining force, plus internet browser, and the stupid @$$ mii contest one.

    bwii fc is 322 237 531 304
    ea nation persona is bgreen82

  4. #4
    Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    7999
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Posts
    345
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    I'm not sure. But maybe it's because there are secret stars. .. .Or maybe you just didn't see it.

    PEOPLE WHO POST IN THIS THREAD SHOULD USE SPOILER TAGS. SO THEY WON'T RUIN SOME ONES EXPERIENCE
    Thanks for putting this up.^^ I like having to figure stuff out, especially since this game doesn't seem to be as vague as SM64 levels were sometimes.

    Since my comments here are kinda ambiguous, don't think a spoiler tag is needed here:

    Anyway I think the additional stars will show up if you go back to do the galaxy again at some point. Like the "speed challenge" comet thing will come up, and give the opportunity for another star. Or perhaps we missed one of the star guys in there somewhere waiting to be fed.

    I would just play on and check back once in a while to see if a new star option appears for this galaxy.

    EDIT: if you talk to the dark gray star guy in the main area, he will tell you about these different comets that bring different challenges to some galaxies.
    Last edited by KyleForMe; 11-14-2007 at 09:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Official Breeder. Chicagoan's Avatar
    Member #
    19256
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleForMe
    Thanks for putting this up.^^ I like having to figure stuff out, especially since this game doesn't seem to be as vague as SM64 levels were sometimes.

    Since my comments here are kinda ambiguous, don't think a spoiler tag is needed here:

    Anyway I think the additional stars will show up if you go back to do the galaxy again at some point. Like the "speed challenge" comet thing will come up, and give the opportunity for another star. Or perhaps we missed one of the star guys in there somewhere waiting to be fed.

    I would just play on and check back once in a while to see if a new star option appears for this galaxy.

    EDIT: if you talk to the dark gray star guy in the main area, he will tell you about these different comets that bring different challenges to some galaxies.
    Yeah, and talking about appeared stars...

    Spoiler Alert!
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

    Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

    Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.


  6. #6
    Mad Wii Gamer bgreen82's Avatar
    Member #
    35119
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    MN, USA
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0672-4527-4193-8812
    i thought he was purple, the guy that tells about the prankster comets that is.
    most recent purchase - tiger woods '08
    Other games - galaxy, sports, mp 8, zelda:TP, Boogie, game party, moh:h2
    Games I want - SSBB, scarface, kart, worms: a space oddity.
    VC games - mario 64, mario kart 64, tecmo bowl, shining force, plus internet browser, and the stupid @$$ mii contest one.

    bwii fc is 322 237 531 304
    ea nation persona is bgreen82

  7. #7
    Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    7999
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Posts
    345
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreen82
    i thought he was purple, the guy that tells about the prankster comets that is.
    Maybe Im playing in the dark too much.

    A QUESTION I HAVE:
    After completing all 121...
    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member spoof's Avatar
    Member #
    36877
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    106
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7764-3258-2651-8766
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    hello all, this is the official galaxy help thread, you may ask any questions about the game (ex. where to get a star, co-op mode, fighting bowser etc...) and anyone is welcome to help us. i myself have a question, when i completed the honeybee galaxy by getting 3 stars, it did not indicate that the galaxy was complete, like the manta surfing galaxy (i don't remember the real name) so... why is this?
    Spoiler Alert!


    edited due to kentemodo's request.
    Last edited by spoof; 11-15-2007 at 04:06 PM.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member kentomodo's Avatar
    Member #
    33343
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manchester, Maryland, USA
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    SPOOF -

    Will you please edit your post that begins - "later in the game" and add

    "SPOILER" TAGS!

    PLEASE?

    PRETTY PLEASE?

    This is a HELP Thread. It began with a note requesting that any info be put within Spoiler Tags.

    We beginners don't want to see this information.

    We are not stuck on these parts yet.

    So, We don't want the game ruined by posters giving way too much information - even if they mean to be helpful.

    So, please put your post in SPOILER TAGS.

    And future posters - PLEASE ADD THOSE SPOILER TAGS!!!

    Thank you so much!


    Kentomodo (who is busy zenning how to get by megleg-bot and get the Grand-star out of Bowser Jr's servitude).
    .

  10. #10
    Smash bros master andrewguy's Avatar
    Member #
    32697
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    582
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8272-7213-4018-2260
    warning to people who have just begun this game, do not look at previous posts due to spoilers. (some people might not co-op with the tags)




    QUESTION: is the final boss hard? on a scale of 1-20 (petey pirahna for me: 6)

    My Brawl FC: 1934-0362-3348


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

13 stars left in mario galaxy
,
cant beat sling pod galaxy
,
how do i save my game if i don't get all the purple coins
,
how do u hurt the water boss on super paper mario
,
how to beat purple comit missions on super mario
,
how to beat space junk purple coins
,
mario galaxy i have 13 stars left were are them
,
mario galaxy official forum
,
mario galaxy wii talk
,

paper mario

,
special character super mario galaxy wii
,
super mario galaxy go to the location of your special one
Click on a term to search for related topics.