LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Need help with Mario Super galaxy

Hello,

I'm very new to video games. I haven't played them since the original atari 2600 and the intelevsion for any one who might remember those gaming systems. Could someone tell me how I play the second player on here? I have been pointing our second controller at the screen and pressing the A button through out the game and nothing happens. Thanks for any help.

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    It's not supposed to do anything. The 2nd player only helps you collect gems and beat off enemies and a limited amount of moves by clicking A on Mario!
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    I guess I don't understand how to even get the second controller to work. I press the A button and the 4 lights at the bottom flash then go out and thats it. Would you mind telling me exactly what I need to do to get the second controller to do something? Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by rickytz711
    I guess I don't understand how to even get the second controller to work. I press the A button and the 4 lights at the bottom flash then go out and thats it. Would you mind telling me exactly what I need to do to get the second controller to do something? Thanks
    that mean your wiimote isn't synced, i would suggest pressing the red button beside the batteries, if that dosn't work, than i would press the redbutton in the pouch thingy besige the disc slot on your wii, and then right after that pressing the red button on your wiimote

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads