Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: weed + SMG?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8340-4296-5417-5503
    Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs. No offense by the way. Alcohol and Weed, and everything else is gross, and kills you.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Thank you...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmarioxx
    Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs. No offense by the way. Alcohol and Weed, and everything else is gross, and kills you.
    so true.... And you don't want to die do you?
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    8340-4296-5417-5503
    If you do drugs, then you obviously wouldn't care if you did. You don't care about cancer, a hole in your throat, no tongue, no bottom lip, ew, and all that other stuff. That's how I see it.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Ew, who does drugs, besides, like, school drop outs.
    Hahaha. Seriously. I'm not arguing that drugs are detrimental, but that statement is so...yeah. A plethora of musicians, poets, artists, scientists, doctors, lawyers, brokers, teachers, IT professionals, and probably even precious videogame developers smoke a little herb. Get over it.

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    Okay, this thread is full of a lot of misinformation.

-Alcohol is physically addictive if taken regularly. Like nicotine.
    The inhibitors in your brain are turned off when you ingest a certain amount of alcohol. Which basically turns off the part of your brain that analyzes and rationalizes things.

You become more impulsive, thus doing things you may not normally do, or saying things that you may not normally say.
    This can cause people to become easily upset, or violent as well, since alcohol also amplifies your current state of mind.

(i.e.: if your depressed prior to drinking you get even more depressed as you drink, if you're feeling happy or energetic prior to drinking you're energetic while drunk)

You also lose you sense of coordination, hence all the drunk driving deaths.

Alcohol can be enjoyable in moderation, but it is best to always have someone sober to monitor those who aren't and make sure everyone stay s safe.

-Marijuana is similar in some respects to alcohol. The effects are shorter lived, and usually pleasant. Usually when "high" you tend to laugh a lot (also cough a lot if you're a non-smoker.) You sometimes will experience mild hallucinations, and altered perception.

Marijuana is currently illegal in may countries although there is little medical evidence to state that it is any more dangerous than alcohol.

Spoiler Alert!

"Drugs" are "abused" for a reason. They produce desirable effects. They wouldn't bring them up in school, and brainwash you into thinking they are ALL going to kill you. (some will, but some can be harmless when used responsibly.) if there wasn't anything about them to be desired would they?

The best advice I can give you is: Live life to the fullest, expand your horizons. (and if you're going to do something stupid..be as smart as you can about it..like getting a sober person to watch over you)

For the record I am a 22 year old college student. I live a full and productive life. I d not advocate the use of drugs legal or otherwise, I simply want to stop the spread of misinformation from your local government. If you want to know about things so badly, then experience them for yourself instead of relying on the words of others.
    (Think of it like game reviews: The certain journalist may think SMG sucked hard. But are you gonna take his word for it? The same can be said for other things in life.)
    Last edited by Extra Life Mushroom; 11-30-2007 at 07:01 PM.

KillaCrgz So HiGh! craigkillercraig's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7255-2084-5635-1535
    If you do drugs, then you obviously wouldn't care if you did. You don't care about cancer, a hole in your throat, no tongue, no bottom lip, ew, and all that other stuff. That's how I see it.
    I understand where you're coming from, but mary is natural and does not contain any additives that will kill you unlike any other man-made drugs.

Member #
    Friends
    I get high every day, and I obviously play games. So, getting high and playing SMG... nothing new to me.

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    yeh, i would love to play this game high, but the game is so creative and stuff anyway that i'm on a natural high when i play it anyway.
    my mate played TP high but forgot to save it, he finished a really hard bit, but now he cant finish it when he isnt high :S.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    hahahah to above.
    that's so funny.

Listen to u morons crap on about the "dangers of drugs". If u do it, good for u! If u don't, good for u too! Who gives a shit? People should stop trying to manipulate what people should and shouldn't do and start living a little bit.

I don't smoke pot (anymore) because I really dont get much enjoyment out of it. I've had some good times, yeah... but i've also felt really sick from doing too much of it. Besides, the smell of it gives me a headache!

But I drink and I smoke (cigarettes) and if u wanna judge me by what I do then u can go get f**ked. I'm not hurting anyoneby doing what I do. I'm never violent from drinking, i don't get into drunken brawls. So what's the problem?

By the way, i'm 23 years old... if ur under the age of 18 then u have no right in this discussion because your not even an adult.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads