Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: weed + SMG?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    NO, when i said most of my friends are better drivers when they're high that was a fact. I have witnessed them, how can you guys argue with me unless you know my friends personally? They're 17....and they either
    a) drive way too fast...
    b) are nervous

but when they're high they drive slower and more calmer....(not saying they drive 1mph)
    Grow up. You think you know it all, but you really have no clue. If your friends are "nervous" or "drive way too fast" getting high won't make them drive better. You can't just acquire skills and judgement based on past experiences from being high and "calmer". It is a proven fact that being under the influence of marijuana affects reaction time and distance/space judgement and if you dont believe that you are just fooling yourself.

Im not anti-marijuana either, im just realistic and using common sense.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2102-9498-1680-7204
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDiHsNLT0w
    try watching that with some weed in ya ( tell me what you think XD )

p.s my faforite saying is: mom, i do drugs
    wii code:2102 9498 1680 7204
    wii name:adam
    pm me to add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl

hit me up jon!

we need more stoners on here ^^

n yes SMG + WEED + BEER = 1 hell of ride ;]

im try it on acid 1day but i doubt i will get 2 far
    thanks to the people who answered my question, i didnt want a bad/good/legalize discussion but what ever

i have never tried anything beyond weed and dont really want to but i think SMG on acid might be impossible lol
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    Oh my gosh, come on. Most people on these forums are 10 years old. Doubtful most people have really even try it. Anybody that would lie about should no that weed isn't a cool thing. There's no point in lieing about something stupid like that.
    You do know that you can't be on the internet at 10 years old.

Member #
    Friends
    Man, this thread really went downhill since I was here last. Too much arguing.

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    Man, this thread really went downhill since I was here last. Too much arguing.

due to, to much haters and angry nerds with no lives

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by robbied
    Grow up. You think you know it all, but you really have no clue. If your friends are "nervous" or "drive way too fast" getting high won't make them drive better. You can't just acquire skills and judgement based on past experiences from being high and "calmer". It is a proven fact that being under the influence of marijuana affects reaction time and distance/space judgement and if you dont believe that you are just fooling yourself.

Im not anti-marijuana either, im just realistic and using common sense.
    oh sorry, i didn't know reaction time and distance/space judgement were the only two factors on what makes you a better driver....

yes i agree, too many people made this topic, off-topic, im' slightly to blame there...

to many trolls saying "'drougs' are bad"

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    8160-0850-5113-5260

Wow never thought I'd see this...

Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    Sorry I meant wouldn't be illegal...anywho what you stated

Is totally false why don't you read this

Link - http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/...ana/index.html

You see that last line I bolded for you...yea that's what I thought
    To start off drugs are in every form of society, medicines, soda, coffee, ciggs, and all the ones that are classified as "dangerous" well the truth is any substance on this earth can be dangerous with the right dosage. Even water. most of what I see on this thread is people arguing over their personal beliefs about "marijuana" and most of the haters have never tried it, and going by what they see on TV and in the media... Which is complete BS in my opinion, I dont need YOU copying and pasting medical sources about marijuana trying to make it seem more harmful than it really is. Your stats don't say how many people smoked pot AND ciggs compared to people who just smoke pot. Theres not ONE medical reference that says DIED FROM SMOKING POT ALONE its just not possible unless its accompanied by other health problems.Or smoked for years constantly without letting your lungs clear it out.

Is pot harmful? yes but it's WAY LESS harmful than your LEGAL drugs, Nicotine(can be fatal),Alcohol(obviously),Caffine(yes it can kill you) and even asprin, like I said before pretty much anything can kill you with the right amount. Now MY personal belief is weed isn't for everyone, nothing is.
    But me and alot of other people from all walks of life enjoy it and know how to use it wisely. I love to smoke before I play games because I'm less easier distracted and it just feels good. I don't smoke every day and I don't crave it constantly its just something I like to do every now and then and I'm perfectly healthy and in decent shape. My brain is just fine too FYI. I just wanted to say everyone is entitled to their own opinions but don't just go by what you hear or read or see. Some things people are led to believe growing up are BS. You know what they say theres no substitute for expirience...

Guitar Hero III - 0301-8564-5059
    If time is a drug, then Big Ben is a needle,
    injecting it in the sky...

Member #
    Friends
    It's been awhile since I smoked weed but man does this sound like an awesome idea.

And for the record weed should be legal. There should, however, obviously be a 18+ or 21+ restriction on it. Cigarettes and alcohol are much more addicting and kill millions of people every year. Weed is just a natural plant that happens to give the user high. There is no tar, toxics, etc added in weed. You can't overdose from weed. There is nothing in weed that causes an addiction (the user can get addicted to the feeling however, such as the feeling of happiness you get from playing video games).

Weed becomes closer to being legal every day. These days getting caught with a small amount is just a slap on the wrist and a fine.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by craigkillercraig
    O yea thats exactly whats going on here? As far as I'm concerned, who cares if you smoke pot. It doesnt make you any more or lesser than anybody else. Its not even a drug!

Omg you may have just made my sig!
    Cant add it right now, on my wii.

I for one have never done drugs due to me thinking i will get banned from school sports....
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ads