+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SMG = Wicked

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2606-4523-7837-3160

SMG = Wicked

This game is awesome. I haven't played a game that has got me hooked right into it in a while, Super Mario Galaxy has it all, great graphics, gameplay, sound and well, story.

I also love the levels, some which incorperates music from the past. So it still has that great Mario feeling. I'm seriously hooked on this game. From reading all the great reviewes, there was not one doubt in my mind that I might not enjoy this game, and I guess I was right.

This game is just TNA (Total Nonstop Action) what I mean by that is you're not always stuck on the same planet, you're always going to find a star, which boosts you onto another planet with it's own unique style. The controls are intuitive, just pick the Wiimote and nunchuck up, and in a matter of five minutes, you'll be laughin'.

You see people, I'm falling in love with this game, and I've only got 12 or so stars. :P

How much better from here does it get from where I am? Because from what I've played, this is just sensational.

10/10
    2606-4253-7837-3160

Username: Nii-ck

Add Me......... NOW!

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Congrats. This game is great. The puzzles will get harder though! Glad you like it and Welcome To Wii Chat. I'm Steve.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yes this game is awesome.
    And it only gets better from there.
    Enjoy!

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    It's awesome... however, some times you will say, "Damn stupid vicious freaking planet!!!"
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    2606-4523-7837-3160
    Lol, some planets can get frustrating, especially getting sucked into that hole. :P

I liked the level the hungry luma gives you when you feed him 400 or so star bits, it's called Rocky Road. When I played that, I seriously thought I was taken back to the old days with the Super Mario 3 music, I seriously loved it!

This game brings a whole new dimension to not just Mario, but any other game. And it still manages to keep it's core feeling.

I love it.
    Last edited by Nick_; 12-07-2007 at 05:43 PM.
    2606-4253-7837-3160

Add Me......... NOW!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_
    This game is awesome. I haven't played a game that has got me hooked right into it in a while, Super Mario Galaxy has it all, great graphics, gameplay, sound and well, story.

I also love the levels, some which incorperates music from the past. So it still has that great Mario feeling. I'm seriously hooked on this game. From reading all the great reviewes, there was not one doubt in my mind that I might not enjoy this game, and I guess I was right.

This game is just TNA (Total Nonstop Action) what I mean by that is you're not always stuck on the same planet, you're always going to find a star, which boosts you onto another planet with it's own unique style. The controls are intuitive, just pick the Wiimote and nunchuck up, and in a matter of five minutes, you'll be laughin'.

You see people, I'm falling in love with this game, and I've only got 12 or so stars. :P

How much better from here does it get from where I am? Because from what I've played, this is just sensational.

10/10
    *Evil laugh*

Oh it gets better, TRUST me! And it gonna also get harder and harder!!

Laughs crazily*

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan
    It's awesome... however, some times you will say, "Damn stupid vicious freaking planet!!!"
    Yup! Whoever made that game must Be on drugs! (joke) Because that game is seriously TWISTED!

Member #
    Friends
    2606-4523-7837-3160
    Quote Originally Posted by romj
    *Evil laugh*

Oh it gets better, TRUST me! And it gonna also get harder and harder!!

Laughs crazily*

Lol, thank god! Right now, I`m on 20+ stars. And you`re absolutely right. I`m sure it`s still going to get better from here right?
    2606-4253-7837-3160

Add Me......... NOW!

Member #
    Friends
    2606-4523-7837-3160
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    Congrats. This game is great. The puzzles will get harder though! Glad you like it and Welcome To Wii Chat. I'm Steve.
    Thank you, and nice to meet you, Steve.
    2606-4253-7837-3160

Add Me......... NOW!

Member #
    Friends
    Its a good game, not the best of all time though. Definetely not worth 10/10

Ads