Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2095-4618-4329-6127

*spoiler* Do Not Enter Unless You Have 120 Stars

Super Mario Galaxy.....all I have to say is WHAT AN AMAZING GAME. It was so much fun. The best Mario game up to date! The ending was awesome! It made my wife cry when she saw it. I just finished getting the 120th star last night. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from obtaining the last star. Maybe a new galaxy with only 3 or 4 new stages. Or even the option to play around Peach's Castle and explore around there. But, then after I saw the credits the second time, not only was there an extended ending I also hear this--> Super Luigi Galaxy! At first I thought, "Ok, that's pretty cool to play as Luigi. Maybe you get to use him in the "new world" Rosalina was talking about." Nope! Come to find out you travel all the galaxies that mario did while collecting yet another set of 120 stars!

Seems like Nintendo might be hiding something within Galaxy seeing as they want you to collect 240 stars instead of 120. Luigi runs faster and jumps a hell of a lot higher. Looks like I will have more nights without sleep. This is will continue to be fun!!
    ~Jinn Kawabata
    CFO and Public Relations of Uruhara Cosplay

Member #
    Friends
    uhhh yeah old. ive known this since how many weeks ago?

still havn't unlocked him yet but o well

Member #
    Friends
    I'm impressed you managed to avoid hearing about that before playing or beating the game. So many people post it as common knowledge instead of a spoiler.

Member #
    Friends
    2095-4618-4329-6127
    I try to avoid hearing anything "secret" about a game until I beat it. To me that gives me more enjoyment of playing the game instead of making the game like a chore and trying to complete it before anyone else just to obtain a secret. As for my previous post, I was just sharing my opinion on how great of a game it was and for others to share their opinion on that. The reason that *spoiler* is within the title is because you still have some out there who have not completed nor have played this title yet and I would not want to spoil the secret for them. If they want to know the secrets before playing the game, that's fine. If not, that's cool too. There are people that like spoilers and there are others that don't, but as I have said, I'm just sharing my opinion of the game. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Jinn K; 12-13-2007 at 11:31 AM.
    ~Jinn Kawabata
    CFO and Public Relations of Uruhara Cosplay

Member #
    Friends
    5420-3857-7743-8369
    i hate how the ending is. i mean its so epic seeing bowser "die" and you get your hopes up that he comes back but doesnt... but hey i finished the luigi quest with the wii zapper! arent i great

Member #
    Friends
    I knew about luigi and I still stopped at only 61 stars and beat bowser. I didn't keep going because honestly it was pretty boring. It was too easy for me. IS it just me? Or does everyone think its extremely easy?
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5420-3857-7743-8369
    extremely easy... it kinda bored me out too

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    I just need 12 purple comets with Luigi... but... purple coins are so hard and more with Luigi... and... that bugs me too much.

I've seen all the game as Luigi is just a repetition (and I collected all with Luigi except 12 purple comets) Ana purchased me the DBZ BT3 and I will play it on Christmas. She will be playing another game I have for her too.
    For now I have FFIII for the DS and I do not get bored with DBZ BT3 but, I will be playing dual DBZ BT3 and SSBB when is released... so the purple coments will be waiting too long... it's good for my TV's health... I got so bugged in the Dreadnought galaxy purple coins with Mario, and on an easier one I got mad with Luigi (a lot harder) I dunno wanna imagine that one with Luigi... so the star collection is over for me.

I loved the game 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I knew about luigi and I still stopped at only 61 stars and beat bowser. I didn't keep going because honestly it was pretty boring. It was too easy for me. IS it just me? Or does everyone think its extremely easy?
    First 60 starts are so easy... go ahead for the purple comets...some are hard, and some starts are hard too (dark Luigi runs as hell)
    It's so sad to say you did the basics and say that the game is easy.
    Last edited by Chicagoan; 12-14-2007 at 06:11 AM.
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinn K
    Super Mario Galaxy.....all I have to say is WHAT AN AMAZING GAME. It was so much fun. The best Mario game up to date! The ending was awesome! It made my wife cry when she saw it. I just finished getting the 120th star last night. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from obtaining the last star. Maybe a new galaxy with only 3 or 4 new stages. Or even the option to play around Peach's Castle and explore around there. But, then after I saw the credits the second time, not only was there an extended ending I also hear this--> Super Luigi Galaxy! At first I thought, "Ok, that's pretty cool to play as Luigi. Maybe you get to use him in the "new world" Rosalina was talking about." Nope! Come to find out you travel all the galaxies that mario did while collecting yet another set of 120 stars!

Seems like Nintendo might be hiding something within Galaxy seeing as they want you to collect 240 stars instead of 120. Luigi runs faster and jumps a hell of a lot higher. Looks like I will have more nights without sleep. This is will continue to be fun!!
    This was known before the game was even released.

It was announced by Nintendo

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I find it amusing when people say that the game is easy when they've only beaten the part meant for the novice gamer.

Good luck not getting to 120 stars.

Ads