LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    It's amazing, even if it is kinda easy. It all depends on the stars you're going for.

It's certainly worth 50 bucks.

Member #
    Friends
    It's a little easy but def worth the $50 especially if you get all 120 stars.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    Since im not a Mario fan i have to say im a little dissapointed that its so easy.
    i have to say it wasn't worth the $55 ,it was too short.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    so all of you are saying SMG is easy........Can a 6 year old play it lol...?

Member #
    Friends
    As a matter of fact they can. My mom works for this rich family who are doctors. They got SMG for their kids, one who is 5 and plays it. There really isnt anything hard about the game except some comets that give you a little challenge. Comets are the most fun thing in the game.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    If you are going for all 120 this is not an easy game. Admittedly I'd say 90 stars out of the 120 were pretty easy to get and perhaps you should fight Bowser at this point rather then at 60. The others however can be extremely difficult at times.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea ive heard that a million times when I stopped at 61 stars. But then people kept telling me getting the rest isnt as easy, so I went ahead and got 120 for luigi and it was still easy. Im hoping Super Paper Mario is more challenging, I read some review say it was easy but hopefully not as easy as SMG.

Now, don't get me wrong... the game is still fun. Just not worth paying full price IMO. Problem is with games like these, its so popular its probably gonna take forever just to drop down to $40. So it doesn't matter, I dont regret buying it. Its just that since it was so easy, I still like my RE4, Zelda TP and The Godfather more.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Yea ive heard that a million times when I stopped at 61 stars. But then people kept telling me getting the rest isnt as easy, so I went ahead and got 120 for luigi and it was still easy. Im hoping Super Paper Mario is more challenging, I read some review say it was easy but hopefully not as easy as SMG.

Now, don't get me wrong... the game is still fun. Just not worth paying full price IMO. Problem is with games like these, its so popular its probably gonna take forever just to drop down to $40. So it doesn't matter, I dont regret buying it. Its just that since it was so easy, I still like my RE4, Zelda TP and The Godfather more.
    so so true, i saw zelda tp for wii the other day in walmart when i was browsing and its still 50 bucks, but it IS walmart and not a gaming store, i duno about places like gamestop or sumthin but yeah, games take a while to drop

i got smg about a week ago and have only played it like 3 times (like 3 sessions) each 1-2 1/2 hours each and im already around 40 stars (including all the time i spent helping/playing with my 5 year old nephew) lol so yeah i have to agree it is quite easier than i expected and definately overhyped
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

kx5
    Member #
    Friends
    4424-9954-3124-7796
    smg is awsome.
    SMG is the best game ever made by nintendo.

if you could play and beat the best game ever made by nintendo and it only took you 20 hours to beat it would you?

also it is fun trying to get all 241 stars.
    Last edited by kx5; 12-25-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Yes, but thats your opinion. I dont think its Nintendo's best, I was seriously not that impressed except for graphics were cool and the gameplay was cool. My brother subtly rubbed in my face how boring/childish it was, saying it was a waste because I always tell him how he wastes his money on games that end up being stupid. Zelda: OOT was its best. I wish they would make a revamped version on Wii with better graphics. But thats all... I dont want them to mess with it, just update the graphics, that would be great.

Ads