LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    the game does seem a bit easy, but i can tell i won't be letting go of this anytime soon after i finish it. plenty of replay value!

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    the game is AWESOME. Remember, there are many things that make a game great, and length is definitely not at the top of the list. It frankly, is one of the best games ever created for a variety of reasons. It's not the longest game in the world, but its definitely not "short" as some people are keen on saying. It is rather lengthy, if you try to fully complete the game (all 120 stars) and some of those stars are F^#ing HARD to get, so it is definitely a complete and fulfilling experience.
    In short, GET and KEEP this game. If you know anything about videogames, you'll understand how great this game is.
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

Member #
    Friends
    7900-5815-1644-7596
    Some of those stars are hard to get, the game is really that easy, only the like the first 2 huts.
    Wii Games Owned-
    Carnival Games, Nights-Journey of Dreams, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, MySims, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Super Paper Mario
    PC-HP Pavillion a1710n, 2GB RAM, 297GB Memory

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    The game is fairly easy but you have to collect A LOT of stars so if this game was created to be very difficult it would take forever to beat this game.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Hi all,

I gotta say I too think it's a little easy. It is good though. I'm on 56 stars after about 14 hours game play (ish) But I'm doing them all in order for fun!
    The game its self is awsome even when doing different stars in the same area it seems unique not like 64 (which I love too) Where it's like 'if I have to clime tall tall mountain once more urghhhhhhh' The sound track is fantastic. Very epic. Any way its on pause soooooo......

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Spoke way to soon. Tagged so not to be spoilery

Spoiler Alert!

I have lost 23 lives so far but really liking trying. It's really good but sooo hard.

Member #
    Friends
    5231-2094-1307-8948
    Quote Originally Posted by Emme
    Spoke way to soon. Tagged so not to be spoilery

Spoiler Alert!

I have lost 23 lives so far but really liking trying. It's really good but sooo hard.
    I hear you man! That galaxy is freakin' insane. Its the only one of the Trial Galaxies I haven't done yet. I tried doing it and lost 20 lives (I had 42 total) then I got bored and gave up yesterday. I'm gonna retry it tomorrow or something, idk. And some other galaxies (especially the Hidden Stars) are epic (in a bad way). And Dreadnought's Purple Coins is SUCH a killer.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi_Wii_G
    I'm getting it for Christmas which is tomorrow and I was wondering if I should return it and get something else.
    keep it dude its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Backfall
    I hear you man! That galaxy is freakin' insane. Its the only one of the Trial Galaxies I haven't done yet. I tried doing it and lost 20 lives (I had 42 total) then I got bored and gave up yesterday. I'm gonna retry it tomorrow or something, idk. And some other galaxies (especially the Hidden Stars) are epic (in a bad way). And Dreadnought's Purple Coins is SUCH a killer.
    electric labyrinth i beat the first time with out quiting but i died lots of times and i beat rolling gizmo on first try lol seriously and dreaknots purple coins is insanely hard
    Last edited by Syntax; 01-05-2008 at 04:11 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    i dont think it is possible for a game to be TOO easy as the creators/develepors made the game to be at that difficulty level

Member #
    Friends
    4653-0895-0093-4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfall
    Urrrrrgh the purple coins.

Dreadnought claimed 84 lives (omg) wii mote sailed through the air. Hair got pulled out, lots of ranting and raving and you no what I switched it off and tried it this morning and did it first time. How? I turned off the music. Did it without volume. Damn.

I did this purple coin one first (cause it made me) everything after was easy so my advice is on the purple coin trials do that on first if you can do that one you can do them all.

Only got 2 stars left to get. What a game.

Ads