LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Why I am now hating this hard game......

This is exactly why I have up on Mario Sunshine. Maybe it's just me but these games get too hard too damn fast. In Sunshine I made it to about 60 stars before I got to some wacky outerspace levels that required superhuman jumping abilities and one mistake and off you go sailing into space! Now for Galaxy I was having fun at this for the first seven stars. Good Egg and Bee Galaxy were a blast. Now I have opened the level where you ride the manta ray through the course. I am not good with the wiimote and am continually falling off the course into the air. Then it starts me over at the begining. The only was I'll ever do it is if I go super slow, and take a half hour to get through it. If I even use the speed up button I eventually lose controll and go over the edge. The should have made this game use other controllers than the wiimotes, or at least let me use the nunchuck to steer. Then there the super sweet galaxy I opened, good luck on this one. Same crap one mistake and sailing off into the abyss you go. Finally there is the uberhard flipswitch galaxy. Give me a break. With these three choices to move on I am quickly seeing this game on it's way back to the store.
    Consoles 360 PS3 Wii

Currently playing on Wii
    Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart, Super Mario Galaxy, and Resident Evil.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrob36 View Post
    This is exactly why I have up on Mario Sunshine. Maybe it's just me but these games get too hard too damn fast. In Sunshine I made it to about 60 stars before I got to some wacky outerspace levels that required superhuman jumping abilities and one mistake and off you go sailing into space! Now for Galaxy I was having fun at this for the first seven stars. Good Egg and Bee Galaxy were a blast. Now I have opened the level where you ride the manta ray through the course. I am not good with the wiimote and am continually falling off the course into the air. Then it starts me over at the begining. The only was I'll ever do it is if I go super slow, and take a half hour to get through it. If I even use the speed up button I eventually lose controll and go over the edge. The should have made this game use other controllers than the wiimotes, or at least let me use the nunchuck to steer. Then there the super sweet galaxy I opened, good luck on this one. Same crap one mistake and sailing off into the abyss you go. Finally there is the uberhard flipswitch galaxy. Give me a break. With these three choices to move on I am quickly seeing this game on it's way back to the store.
    i beat this in 4 days my best freind beat it in 2 if you get this upset you really have no buisness playing video games there just for Fun!!

Member #
    Friends
    For your rude comment you can eat me.
    Consoles 360 PS3 Wii

Currently playing on Wii
    Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart, Super Mario Galaxy, and Resident Evil.

Member #
    Friends
    3D Marios.. hard? Lol.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1798-1973-5886-5281
    Yea you've got a problem if you cant jump like crayzy in this game! have you ever seen the jumps in Kaizo mario for Gods sake, Galaxies is a walk in the park compared to this. look up in youtube, I'm sure your going to freak out!
    Brawl
    2020-8091-8027
    @tila

Yes life is short. So don't waist you're time on the loading screen!

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    if you're having trouble with the early stages of galaxy...

...try sonic games instead.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Yeah really? That's sad... that gamez great, its suppose to be hard.

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    I haven't been able to get past the kitchen and I know for a fact that I'll never be able to get the special stars because me and anxiety don't get along. That's why I like single player games. No competition.

My main problem with the kitchen is the boss part. I can get to the ships and I can get on the little platform, but I get hit by bombs and knocked off.

D: I hate that part.

Member #
    Friends
    Well I havent played much but Ive played the Mantas Surfing part the thread starter was talking about. Yeah it took me probably a dozen or so tries. My problem was that on accident I kept making Mairo jump which messed up my stirring and off Id go. Really though this was probably one of my fav parts of the game though cuz it was fun... it was challenging to some degree... it is a challenge of how steady you can hold your controller. .... meh I rather liked it... I think I might go play....
    Friend Code: 0197-7769-4936-2370
    (In need of a friend!)

Games own: Mario Galaxy, Rubiks World
    (No online games at the moment, but I'll get some thing or rent some titles to try out.)

Member #
    Friends
    Wow if you found those levels hard then you'd be devastated on the purple coin levels. To be honest SMG is a walk in the park until you get to the last 20 or so stars.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Ads