LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Yeah, I'm Pretty Pissed Right Now.

I really hate asking people for help or using Strategy guides for any game..Besides Smash Bros. and stuff..anyways straight to my question.

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

So...SPM..

I'm on Chapter 8-3,

#1 Do I HAVE to beat Dimentio to unlock a room or item or something? Because i can't figure out how to kill her...so I grabbed the key behind the hidden wall and just passed her up.

#2 Remember the rooms where theres 3 blocks, and you have to use Tippi to find a certain block that you hit to unlock a hidden door? Well I found all of them and then i get to a dead end. All there is is a Blue Switch, so i hit it with Luigi..and nothing happened?

Again I feel ashamed that my past Paper Mario experiences have felled me, But I'm glad as well I actually ran into a challenge in this game.

Help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Corpse_Grinder; 04-14-2007 at 07:48 AM.
    ''Pouring Salt In Your Open Wounds''

Member #
    Friends
    I sure can't wait until somebody answers this, because I am stuck at the mirror room as well. I'm going to head back to the machine and keep on trying but I've been trying for some time now, and it is beginning to get frustrating.

Member #
    Friends
    Well..i already beat SPM so..meh.
    ''Pouring Salt In Your Open Wounds''

Member #
    Friends
    I've just beaten it a little while ago as well. I figured out what to do. Also, after I beat it, I went straight to where I assumed the flopside pit of 100 trials was. I was correct. Without preparation, I entered for fun. I had one mega-shake left from my end battle. I got to room 61 before game-overed. I'll get it tomorrow, though. For now. Lost is on.

The solution to my problem in 8-3-
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads