LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member scmstrack06's Avatar
    Member #
    21494
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    41
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Where is the pit of 100 trials?

    Gahh im in chapter 4 and I still havent been to it. Where is it?

  2. #2
    Wii360 FTW !!!!! Wii-licious's Avatar
    Member #
    12981
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    209
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    finish the hole chapter 2 and find the 3 heart pillar in flipside....its close to this area...i wont tell you exactly it would be to easy....but if you find the 3 pillar you are pretty close to it...so dig and search a little...(you gone need your pixls help of course!!!
    __________________

    plz PM me before adding me to your list !!
    [CENTER]

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member adam's Avatar
    Member #
    21418
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    when do u have to go to the pit of 100 trails

  4. #4
    I am the Time Alpaca dja11101995's Avatar
    Member #
    1372
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1546-5969-3316-1944
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-licious
    finish the hole chapter 2 and find the 3 heart pillar in flipside....its close to this area...i wont tell you exactly it would be to easy....but if you find the 3 pillar you are pretty close to it...so dig and search a little...(you gone need your pixls help of course!!!
    __________________

    plz PM me before adding me to your list !!
    can you tell me i am on chapter seven so i really forget can you tell me in a spoiler or pm me thanks
    rep me Microsoft: 90
    Nintendo: 325
    Sony: 40


    This means you're: Nintendo Leaner
    If you wana take the time to make me a sig pm me please (i will rep you) nintendo should make tvs that are touch screen .
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemajor
    i agree MARIO PARTY 8 is gonna rock peoples ball off
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #5
    Damen fredes99's Avatar
    Member #
    23229
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by adam
    when do u have to go to the pit of 100 trails
    the pit of 100 trials is optional, but if you do it it will get you a new pixl
    the flopside pit gets you cards

  6. #6
    I am the Time Alpaca dja11101995's Avatar
    Member #
    1372
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    255
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1546-5969-3316-1944
    Quote Originally Posted by fredes99
    the pit of 100 trials is optional, but if you do it it will get you a new pixl
    the flopside pit gets you cards
    how do you get to it????
    rep me Microsoft: 90
    Nintendo: 325
    Sony: 40


    This means you're: Nintendo Leaner
    If you wana take the time to make me a sig pm me please (i will rep you) nintendo should make tvs that are touch screen .
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemajor
    i agree MARIO PARTY 8 is gonna rock peoples ball off
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

hole of 100 trials

,

pit of 100 trails

,

the hole of one hundred trials

,

where is the pit of 100 trials

,

where us pit of 100 trials

Click on a term to search for related topics.