Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7277-1629-5342-0526

best place to get $?

Ok, I just spent 999 coins on something...(dont want to spoil it) and I would like to make some of it back as easily as possible. Which chapter/area do you think has some good coinage ?

Member #
    Friends
    1-1 is an easy way to pick up 70 or so coins.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    in 5-1, if you go all the way to the right on the first screen and flip to 3D, you will see a small hole in the wall. Use Dottie to shrink and go through it and you'll find a pipe. Go into it and out the other side you will fine a Whack-a-mole. Hit it as many times as you can by going in and out of the pipe. Then take the Whacka bumps you get and get the cook in Flipside to cook them for you. You can sell the roasted whacka bumps for 200 coins each! Eventually the thing will move to another area if you beat the hell out of it like I did lol. I am still trying to find out where it moved to, I assume somewhere else in chapter 5-1? (I should also note I used Cudge to hit the mole)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvic
    in 5-1, if you go all the way to the right on the first screen and flip to 3D, you will see a small hole in the wall. Use Dottie to shrink and go through it and you'll find a pipe. Go into it and out the other side you will fine a Whack-a-mole. Hit it as many times as you can by going in and out of the pipe. Then take the Whacka bumps you get and get the cook in Flipside to cook them for you. You can sell the roasted whacka bumps for 200 coins each! Eventually the thing will move to another area if you beat the hell out of it like I did lol. I am still trying to find out where it moved to, I assume somewhere else in chapter 5-1? (I should also note I used Cudge to hit the mole)
    Ok, dumb question, I'm already at 5-3 and I don't have the Dottie pixl. I'm guessing it isn't needed to get to Chapter 5, but how do you get Dottie? I have Cudge of course.

Games I own:
    SSX: Blur
    Rayman: Raving Rabbids
    Super Paper Mario

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    You get Dottie in Chapter 5-3, or 5-4, sorry can't remember which. Probably 5-4. It's one you have to get so you can't miss it

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus
    Ok, I just spent 999 coins on something...(dont want to spoil it) and I would like to make some of it back as easily as possible. Which chapter/area do you think has some good coinage ?
    I know what you got! Very nice. I was thinking of going and getting that now that I am done.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    The Pit of 100 Trials in Flipside is good. But you don't have the right hero yet so you can't get it. After Chapter 6 I believe. You should find it in the outskirts.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    40 floors on flopside, and you get 300-600 (if you defeat all the foes)
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    Spoiler Alert!
    i don't think i'm going to get it it costs to much!

Member #
    Friends
    The easiest way I found to make gold was, Go to level 1-2, and keep going until you get to the town and go into the shop. Buy all the life shrooms you can, and then use the return pipe to go back to flpiside. Then go and cook them all, and then you can sell them for about double what you paid for them at first.

Ads