LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member JKill09's Avatar
    Member #
    48603
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6974-8190-3255-1356
    {BeginEssaySequence}

    I beat it in around a month after it came out. (I play slow). It wasn't what I was expecting. Personally, I bought the game because I liked the other Paper Mario games that had you going into battle and using timing to get double jumps/style points/harder hammer hits. I think they overdid the 3D thing and lost the things that made the other games successful...

    In the other games you had to fight every enemy in a sense, unless you wanted to run by real quick. In this game it's almost like you only have to fight bosses and enemies with keys if you chose to...

    I think I'll get the N64 PaperMario off VC and play it tonight......

    Related Galaxy VS Paper... I had fun playing Galaxy when it came out. I got every single star and unlocked the second mode. I didn't play the second mode yet however... In my opinion, Galaxy used the Wii a lot better. You had to shoot starbits by pointing the wiimote and spin by shaking it. There was a lot more going on. It's a tossup 'cause I haven't played Paper Mario in at least 3 months, and I just beat Galaxy maybe a month ago... I'd go with Paper Mario since the storyline is much deeper than "I got kidnapped". Either way, I'm now playing Fire Emblem...

    {EndEssaySequence}
    Last edited by JKill09; 02-03-2008 at 09:03 AM.


    Strikers: 223549-143411 Brawl: 2664-1785-3970

    I Tumbl. - I Tweet.


  2. #12
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeh you can basically run past everyone. But I think in the end you will have more trouble killing things later on in the game since you will have low hp and low attack damage. But since I havent gotten that far I dont actually know yet.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  3. #13
    Bustin makes me feel good powerpc127's Avatar
    Member #
    45640
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the RIVER!
    Posts
    139
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3083-0092-7721-0385
    When you say you got through "most" of the flipsde trails, how many is that? The enemies don't stay easy for long, and when you get to the last 20 floors, you're fighting swarms of some of the hardest enemies in the game.

    Thanks for the sweet sig idjut
    GH3 code:051661839119 you're goin' down
    -=Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)=-
    PM Zoro11031 to join

  4. #14
    WiiChat Member MVGeneral's Avatar
    Member #
    41641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8674-9549-9318-8797
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    The biggest downside was SMG's easiness.
    Mario games are made for havin fun not to be challenging.

  5. #15
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I myself cant stand the fact that they are both so damned easy.......

    Mario isnt supposed to be challenging???? uh, ok, maybe to some noobs who started on all these gay little Mario RPGs.....sunshine, paper, whatever.

    Mario = Challenge.......not flowers and rainbows.....wtf

    Pit of 100 trials is as difficult as getting through the first quarter of any NES game. it is slightly time consuming, then when you get done, you have so much XP that the game is now even easier......I might as well just watch a children's cartoon with stars and mushrooms, because it takes little human interaction......us older wii fans get the shaft..

    so you are telling me, that the pit of 100 trials is harder than getting to even world 5 or 6 on super mario 2??????? LOL

    You know what these games are? Baby sitters......
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

  6. #16
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpc127
    Sonic games have done it pretty well terribly bad.
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I just had to correct that sentence.

    Sonic does not work properly in 3D.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  7. #17
    I'm Good at Games Dorkfish's Avatar
    Member #
    35724
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Boondocks
    Posts
    955
    Friends
    21
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I just had to correct that sentence.

    Sonic does not work properly in 3D.
    QFT...
    My Face------------------------------------>

    Weeeeeeeeeeeee


    Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member heymoe99's Avatar
    Member #
    37562
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    378
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    ......I might as well just watch a children's cartoon with stars and mushrooms,

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096707/
    lol they totally did that already

  9. #19
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    They are both great games, but I prefer SMG myself.
    Agreed.

    However I wasn't much of a fan of the GC paper mario.

  10. #20
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by heymoe99
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096707/
    lol they totally did that already
    yeah, I used to Watch SMBSShow, (fridays they had adventures of Link), and I used to watch Captain N the Gamemaster as well, and do you know what?

    watching these 2 cartoons is more difficult than playing SMG or SPM.......(AND TAKES LONGER)

    SWING YOUR ARMS FORM SIDE TO SIDE, CMON ITS TIME TO GO, DO THE MARIO!!!
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

games like paper mario for ipad

,

smg

,

smg wii game

,

super paper mario wii vs smg

Click on a term to search for related topics.