Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taz on VC?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7758-1065-4612-2696

Taz on VC?

Could the original Taz game (screenshots posted below to jog your memory/recall good times) on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis be available for the VC? I'm not asking whether it will be on there or not, because your guess would be as good as mine. It's just that most of you are in the know about what company owns what game, and whether that company is likely to support the Wii's VC. So what I'm asking is, is there at least the possibility of the game appearing on the VC or are there rights issues in the way?

I know that it was on a SEGA console (the Mega Drive/Genesis) and that SEGA are supporting the Wii's VC, but I don't know details in depth about who made the game and whatnot. I hope it does make an appearance, because it is still one of my favourite games of all time and I'd absolutely loved to play it again. If it was released, I'd be slinging Wii points at Nintendo within minutes.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah if you download the rom and figure out a way to put it on the Wii then it can work for the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo_Addict
    Yeah if you download the rom and figure out a way to put it on the Wii then it can work for the Wii.
    I'm not asking about roms, I'm asking about the proper, legal version released by Nintendo onto the VC.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i highly doubt we will see lisenced games hit the virtual console. Although i'd love to see Taz-Mania for SNES i liked that whole pseduo 3D it had.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ads