You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Leche159TKE said exactly what I was gonna say and others have said in other threads... any improvements to MK64 on the Wii would take away from the eventual release of Mario Kart for Wii. Sure, I'd like to play online multiplayer with MK64 but when the Wii game eventually comes out, it'd make it a lot less exciting. When that one comes out, I'm sure I'll be happier they didn't change MK64 in the end. The whole thing with not being able to save ghosts really isn't a big deal. I'm just wondering what they'll do when they release games where the controller pak was more useful. I'm also wondering if games that implemented the rumble pack will be using it in VC. We'll know soon enough with Zelda: OoT and Star Fox I guess.
    Besides, I wouldn't want them to change a thing about the game, either. I feel like it's just being impatient to want them to update it at all for the Wii. If they were ever to do that, I'd rather see them do it as some bundled bonus disc with the Mario Kart for Wii. Kinda like OoT's Master Quest disc when Wind Waker was released for GC. I have no complaints about any games released on VC I've played. I like them exactly as they were.

Edit: I forgot to mention I didn't even bother watching the video. Whether it's real or not, cool or not, wouldn't change my opinion at all.

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Ok...I'm sorry but you'd have to be an idiot to believe that he was playing that game using his Wii controller.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    i agree with JerrodDRagon, nintendo could have added that option. it doesnt hurt secord or third option controller. on a pc for the emulator u can use either the wiimote or pc gaming controller. i dont think it would mess up the controls.. your already using a GC controller or a classic controller.. thats already different the N64 controller. about the wiimote controlling the game.. if you havent seen something like this you are kind of behind on things. the wiimote has been use as a remote for robots, control computer applications and many pc games already.

WiiChat Member CashMoneyGifford's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7173-8067-1288-5224
    Well first off, this video is fake. Yes, I know you can use a wiimote on a PC via bluetooth for some games but this is not one of those cases. His movements with the wiimote don't relfect whats happening on the screen at all.

Secondly, why would nintendo spend a ton of money and development time on a 10 year old game? Besides, they wouldnt make any money off of it because the download only costs $10. You know why it costs $10? Because there was no extra development needed. Adding online support or Wiimote support would be pointless. I'd much rather nintendo spending their time and money on a more advanced game... say like the wii version of mario kart?

Yeah lets have the nintendo waste their time on $10 games that are a decade old, that sounds like a GREAT IDEA!
    Console Number: 7173 8067 1288 5224
    Console Nickname: Gifford

PM me if you add me, so I can add you back!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The video looks fake. Aside from that the Wii remote seems to have horrible control for this game. Nintendo tests all their games on all 3 controllers. If they removed the Wii remote feature, it was for good reason. This video shows why. Where's the accurate power sliding?

Member #
    Friends
    dont understand why people put down someones work.. the person that created doesnt work for nintendo or a big company.. they are just regular people just like u and me that find ways to improve or play aroud with..yes there maybe flaws but what money its put in programing the software? zero.. props to Carl Kenner for making the glovepie ..

Member #
    Friends
    4196-3528-4722-8867
    First, none of these videos are real. Is it possible to use the Wiimote to play games on the computer. Yes it is with Glovepie or whatever, but I've seen three of these videos the OoT, Super Smash, and now this one and not one of them look real. None of the motions match up and in the Super Smash one, sometimes he uses buttons to do moves, other times he acts as though the motions are doing it. Plus the buttons he presses don't even match the moves. And the Wiimote is never on for any of the movies.

As to this being what Nintendo should have done, why? What are you only going to buy VC games if they add something? Nintendo has no reason to change great games. Plus screwing with a games code can have some bad results look at XBLA some of the extras for the classic games on there are totally broken some even screw-up the regular game. So no Nintendo shouldn't have added in Wiimote support. I buy VC games because I never played them or I can't get enough of them. Since we all buy them without enhancements doesn't that mean they're just fine the way they are?

Wii, TP:LOZ, Rayman, Madden, Trauma Center, SMB:BB, DBZ, Elebits, Ultimate Alliance, 4 Wiimotes with Nunchuks $A lot

Saving money for over a year to stand in 20 degree weather outside Best Buy playing Super Smash til 9 in the morning: PRICELESS!

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Just so you know...there is a wire that you can connect to your tv as well that will alow you to watch tv right on your laptop screen, you can even play games on it. If he really wanted to show off something he "made" then he shouldn't have faked the playing part.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Ads