LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    For all of your information I do own the Classic Controller.
    I am still gonna bitch that the controls suck with Gc Controller. They make you wait for a release of a game that is half ass. Nintendo had to assign the z button on the GC controller to be select, why didnt they assign B to run and A to jump.

I Am Sick Of You Little Bitches Saying "you guys need to chill out"
    My mommy didnt buy this stuff. I bought it with my big boy money.
    Quit kissing Nintendo's ass just because they make you feel nostalgic for your childhood.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-06-2007 at 10:11 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    I haven't played it yet.
    But if what you guys say is true.
    I might as well go buy a VC controller.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    I am still gonna bitch that the controls suck with Gc Controller. They make you wait for a release of a game that is half ass. Nintendo had to assign the z button on the GC controller to be select, why didnt they assign B to run and A to jump.

Quit kissing Nintendo's ass just because they make you feel nostalgic for your childhood.
    HEY WAIT A MIN........

well said

Member #
    Friends

You have go to be kidding right?

How about instead of pissing and moaning, you get off your ass and remap the controls yourself? Can't be too hard right? After all it is just swapping two variables, right?

Oh wait.... why unnecessarily bog to download with two controller maps? Especially when the one provided with game works fine with a controller already available.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizbe

How about instead of pissing and moaning, you get off your ass and remap the controls yourself? Can't be too hard right? After all it is just swapping two variables, right?

Oh wait.... why unnecessarily bog to download with two controller maps? Especially when the one provided with game works fine with a controller already available.
    actually for nintendo, it would of been as easy as to swap to controller variables, and yes they could of released 2 controller configs, but hey its just business its a way for them to make us buy a classic control

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KGod86
    actually for nintendo, it would of been as easy as to swap to controller variables, and yes they could of released 2 controller configs, but hey its just business its a way for them to make us buy a classic control
    Have you done it? Yes it is only about 20 more (abit unnecessary) lines of code.
    And plus they said they wouldn't, so why would they?

Member #
    Friends
    only 20. not to many. or course they wont, once again its a marketing technique.

Member #
    Friends
    i got my vc controller for free from a friend but if i never got it for free i prob wouldnt buy it i would either not get the vc games or the controller and learn to deal

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizbe

ARE YOU ****ING STUPID????? I DIDNT SPEND $700 SO SOME LITTLE TWERP COULD CHALLENGE ME TO ADD LINES OF ****ING CODE TO MY NEW SYSTEM!@!!! CAN I PROGRAM IT MYSELF? NO, THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT......

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WITH A PS3 OR XBOX 360 ARE PROGRAMMING LINES OF CODE TO MAKE A GAME FROM 1991 WORK ?

I CANT EVEN TRANSLATE THE OTHER PARAGRAPH YOU WROTE, I DONT SPEAK DIPSHIT.

DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH ALL YOUR KNEE-JERK, NOBODIES ALOUD TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NINTENDO, BULLSHIT. YOU SOUND 2x WHINEY AS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR GAME NOT WORKING. "STOP PICKING ON NINTENDO! IM 12 YEARS OLD!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DROPPED CLOSE TO A GRAND FOR YOUR SYSTEM, GAMES, AND COMPONENTS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING".

go shove a pokemon up your ass next time you want to tell me to program code into my new system. B=run A=jump. Rocket Science.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-06-2007 at 03:12 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    ARE YOU ****ING STUPID????? I DIDNT SPEND $700 SO SOME LITTLE TWERP COULD CHALLENGE ME TO ADD LINES OF ****ING CODE TO MY NEW SYSTEM!@!!! CAN I PROGRAM IT MYSELF? NO, THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT......

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WITH A PS3 OR XBOX 360 ARE PROGRAMMING LINES OF CODE TO MAKE A GAME FROM 1991 WORK ?

I CANT EVEN TRANSLATE THE OTHER PARAGRAPH YOU WROTE, I DONT SPEAK DIPSHIT.

DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH ALL YOUR KNEE-JERK, NOBODIES ALOUD TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NINTENDO, BULLSHIT. YOU SOUND 2x WHINEY AS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR GAME NOT WORKING. "STOP PICKING ON NINTENDO! IM 12 YEARS OLD!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DROPPED CLOSE TO A GRAND FOR YOUR SYSTEM, GAMES, AND COMPONENTS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING".

go shove a pokemon up your ass next time you want to tell me to program code into my new system. B=run A=jump. Rocket Science.
    lol that is awesome

Ads