Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    I understand the frustration...although "do you think MM or DK64 will ever come out?" is a very different question from "what's coming out next week?"

Personally, I'm curious about how they do the VC games...machine translation for each system, higher level software emulators, game specific emulators, re-porting the games, etc...

That's why I was curious about your response...I think unluckylink13 had the misfortune of stepping into a touchy thread...his question was pretty innocuous...
    i just hope that games that used the expansion pack would be able to be downloaded. majora's mask is one of my favorite games.

by the way, sorry for poppin' that question in a this thread. i can see how my question could be thought of as something like 'what's comin' out next week'

one last thing - i'm so glad that kid icarus and ice climbers came out because now i finally have the chance of playing them =D.

current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by unluckylink13
    i just hope that games that used the expansion pack would be able to be downloaded. majora's mask is one of my favorite games.

by the way, sorry for poppin' that question in a this thread. i can see how my question could be thought of as something like 'what's comin' out next week'

one last thing - i'm so glad that kid icarus and ice climbers came out because now i finally have the chance of playing them =D.
    I hope so too...I don't think your question was inappropriate...I guess so many people have asked what's coming out, when nobody knows, that it's gotten to the point where it is taboo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads