Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

US VC releases for today

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Ugh...all NES games. When are we going to get some primo N64 and SNES games? I wish they would just release like 10 games next Monday...this is getting annoying. Although thankfully I still have some weeks to go before I setup my connection.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 02-12-2007 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Change of opnion

Member #
    Friends
    Never put Ugh and NES games in the same sentence.

Three classics!
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Why dude. I'm not going to apologize for my opinion. They look horrible to me and they really don't get me excitedto play them. Now if it were SNES then I'd be alright with them. If you like them then go download them. But just looking at the screenshots is enough to make me not want it.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    dude whats your problem kirby's adventure was one of the best looking nes titles coming close to snes.

I think they're all great with the exception of ice climbers. its good ,but not great. I'm a little disappointed as i was expecting donkey kong country. Although i still got 2 classics i've been wanting. Plus this will be a cheaper blow to my wallet. Heres hoping next week brings donkey kong country.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Why dude. I'm not going to apologize for my opinion. They look horrible to me and they really don't get me excitedto play them. Now if it were SNES then I'd be alright with them. If you like them then go download them. But just looking at the screenshots is enough to make me not want it.
    well, being a little more old school than most of you guys, Id have to say that I could pick 10 NES games that would blow away most N64 or SNES games.
    BUT THESE ARE NOT THEM, NOR WERE THEY THE WEEK BEFORE, NOR THE WEEK BEFORE

Anyone else remember all those nights staying up late playing ICE CLIMBER? me neither. So basicly in the year 2010, I can pick a few of my favorite games from 1985.

BOO to these 3 games. Kid icarus is a watered down Mario/Zelda/Metroid with gay music.

Nintendo is killing me with the filler games. I was waiting up for the press release to see what the new games were, and remembered: Im going to be pissed when i see them. So I went to bed and woke up pissed.

Next weeks VC release: Tiger Hand-Held Double Dragon, Tiger Hand-Held Rush-n-attack, Vibrating Football from 70's, and electronic Tennis from 70's (red LED goes back and forth over black screen, making horrible buzzing noise upon scoring). Maybe even E.T. for Atari. That game made me throw myself off the roof in 1986. I may be alive on the outside........
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-12-2007 at 08:06 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Why dude. I'm not going to apologize for my opinion.
    Did I say apologize? You can't have any opinion you want. I just don't come across many gamers who frown upon NES games.

Asshat.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Okay Maximo you might be right about Kirby...I'll think about that one. However theres no way I'm gonna get Ice Climbers or Kid Icarus. Its just not worth it to me. Nor do I have a desire to play NES games. Like Maximo I'm gonna wait and pray that they bring out some great games such as Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3. How about some Kirby's Dream Land 3, Mega Man titles, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3? And then when are they going to release GoldenEye for the N64?

And don't call me asshat because I'm not in thrall over NES....it was 16 bit system and the games really aren't that special. Yeah we grew up with it but its not that serious and it doesn't deserve to be treated like its God or something. I can frown on it if I want to.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 02-12-2007 at 08:15 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Okay Maximo you might be right about Kirby...I'll think about that one. However theres no way I'm gonna get Ice Climbers or Kid Icarus. Its just not worth it to me. Nor do I have a desire to play NES games. Like Maximo I'm gonna wait and pray that they bring out some great games such as Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3. How about some Kirby's Dream Land 3, Mega Man titles, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3? And then when are they going to release GoldenEye for the N64?

And don't call me asshat because I'm not in thrall over NES....it was 16 bit system and the games really aren't that special. Yeah we grew up with it but its not that serious and it doesn't deserve to be treated like its God or something. I can frown on it if I want to.
    dont mean to be the first dick to correct you, but it was 8 bit. Even better.

Here are some bad-ass NES games we COULD have had:
    Metal Gear. Rescue the Embassy. Master Blaster. Tecmo Bowl (& super TB).
    Double Dragon I &II. Star Tropics. Dragon Warrior 1-80 FFantasy 1-50. Mega man 1-50. Metroid (duh). Wizards and Warriors. Gauntlet 1 & 2. Rygar. Bases Loaded. Blades of Steel. Double Dribble. Al Unser JR. Turbo Racing. wow Im so cool, I have to stop eventually. (shit, castlevania, paperboy, kungfoo shit!)
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-12-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol no prob...I was actually looking at all the SNES games as I was typing and just typed in the 16 bit...but yeah you get my drift...I understand that it was revolutionary and everything at the time but right now its not that big a deal to me. Neither are the games that are coming out on the VC. Hopefully by the time I'm ready to purchase some VC games they'll have some worthy titles available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads