Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos
    DUDE!!! NOT COOL!!!

Ok, I absolutely agree with the release of kirby but I mean come on!!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE UNITED STATES TO GET ZELDA II and DK COUNTRY!!! PLEASE LET US HAVE THESE GAMES TOO!!!I'VE BEEN WAITING VERY IMPATIENTLY!!!

-Marcus
    So write to Nintendo and tell them instead of whining on an internet message board.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda 2 is awful.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I liked Zelda 2. I have to admit that game ramps up in difficulty. Here's a speed run of the game. I really want DKC. But this current line up is ok. I never bought Kid Icarus. Eventually Nintendo will get more VC out. We're still at the begining.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/Zelda2.html

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    zelda is good!
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    dude you REALLY dont get it do you? I have almost 20,000 wii points invested and plan to keep investing. What people like YOU don't understand is that I'm not kicking and screaming, I'm asking for an explanation. In other words here is a more appropriate question: "Why the **** is dk country and zelda 2 out in other countries and not the u.s.? AND when do they PLAN on releasing them?" Totally understandable if there IS no answer, like an "uhhhhh I dunno" would do just fine! Oh and by the way, zelda 2 rules! OLD SCHOOL FER LIFE!!! You would understand how cool it was if you were around to play it back in the day, and in NO way will kirby EVER be cooler than ANY zelda game!(except that crappy 3rd one for nes which SHOULDN'T have counted because it was made by another company)

-Marcus

I weep for the future.

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    I Just Bought Kid Icarus And Kirby's Adventure Yesterday... They're Awesome!

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by santascow
    I weep for the future.
    Now that's funny...sad but true...

All hope is not lost...my daughter sent me a txt message last night and she used all real words, punctuation, and didn't spell anything wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    Stop complaing, just because you are a big Zelda fan, doesn't mean you have to complain. I want Kirby supper star
    Kirby is the best

Member #
    Friends
    Okay, I already contacted them 2 weeks ago when I heard about it and nothing back yet. No big deal, but some of you STILL think I dont know what I'm talking about. I have the collecters edition zelda and ALL of the original games from WAY back in the day. Oh, I've also beaten all of them and I'm pretty sure that makes me a TRUE Zelda fan. One more thing:

if u don leike da way i type den too baddo!(Sarcasm)

I'm pretty sure most of us don't care how we type as long as we can read it, and good for your daughter, I'm happy she can type perfectly, the rest of us don't have time to sit at a computer ALL DAY LONG and need to save some time here and there.........

-Marcus

Member #
    Friends
    Okay, I already contacted them 2 weeks ago when I heard about it and nothing back yet. No big deal, but some of you STILL think I dont know what I'm talking about. I have the collecters edition zelda and ALL of the original games from WAY back in the day. Oh, I've also beaten all of them and I'm pretty sure that makes me a TRUE Zelda fan. One more thing:

if u don leike da way i type den too baddo!(Sarcasm)

I'm pretty sure most of us don't care how we type as long as we can read it, and good for your daughter, I'm happy she can type perfectly, the rest of us don't have time to sit at a computer ALL DAY LONG and need to save some time here and there.........

-Marcus
    Same here...I have all the Zeldas from the NES forward...still think Zelda 2 blows...

As for the typing, does it really take ALL DAY to type with punctuation, real words and proper spelling?

And I forgot to mention, my daughter is 7...guess she's just smarter than you...

Ads