LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    I'm The Crazy One pbeesley's Avatar
    Member #
    8685
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bournemouth / UK
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8622-2818-8336-9466

    What Happen's When...

    What happens when I run outta blocks

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You'll have no more room to store game saves or Virtual Console games. To free up room, you may want to get an SD card, or you can delete a few VC games (don't worry, if you want to play them again you can download them again from the Wii Shop Channel for free).



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  4. #3
    snoogins WolfpacSnakepit's Avatar
    Member #
    5720
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    216
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Nintendo should release a big memory expansion kind of pack as an add-on to the system.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member TyrantYoshi's Avatar
    Member #
    16697
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7599-7484-5105-3464
    agreed, you dont get enough space on the Wii itself so eventually everyone will have to get an SD card.

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member Michael Hardman's Avatar
    Member #
    15361
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    146
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-4628-5021-9858
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    You'll have no more room to store game saves or Virtual Console games. To free up room, you may want to get an SD card, or you can delete a few VC games (don't worry, if you want to play them again you can download them again from the Wii Shop Channel for free).
    I didn't realise you could delete the VC game and then download it again for free.

    I'm going to download all my VC games to SD card from now on as it looks so messy with all thoe VC games in random places.

    Big N should make an upgrade to have the VC games download to a VC Download Channel to neaten thing sup. Can't take more than a day to make somethign like that.

    Official Wii Member

    Proud owner of:
    1. Wii Console
    2. 2 Wiimotes
    3. 2 Numchuks
    4. 2 Classic
    5. NFS: Carbon and Wii Sports
    6. Official Nintendo 2GB Sandisk
    7. Official Nintendo Componant Cable

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member KPac511's Avatar
    Member #
    13369
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm down to 1000 blocks
    I have plenty of SD cards for my camera but I like having my Wii cluttered with tons of games. I want it to be full, not have to replace games.
    Hopefully they do release some kind of extra hard drive. I mean even if it was the size of the Wii itself, it'd still be the smallest system. Maybe they'll do a hard drive/DVD player type thing. Who knows?

  8. #7
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,748
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by KPac511
    I'm down to 1000 blocks
    I have plenty of SD cards for my camera but I like having my Wii cluttered with tons of games. I want it to be full, not have to replace games.
    Hopefully they do release some kind of extra hard drive. I mean even if it was the size of the Wii itself, it'd still be the smallest system. Maybe they'll do a hard drive/DVD player type thing. Who knows?
    Your logic makes no sense right now. You'd rather have a harddrive attachment that makes the console look bigger than a small SD card inside the console that you'll never have to see?

  9. #8
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Why would you want a hard drive add-on? That's what an SD card is for...



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  10. #9
    WiiChat Member KPac511's Avatar
    Member #
    13369
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Your logic makes no sense right now. You'd rather have a harddrive attachment that makes the console look bigger than a small SD card inside the console that you'll never have to see?
    That's not faulty logic at all, it's just my preference. It has nothing to do with the size of the system or physical space. I do like the small SD card and have plenty of them like I said, but I like being able to store all my games right on the system. I know I probably haven't played Ecco since launch day but the fun of VC for me is being able to have the games right on there all the time so I don't have to load up or copy anything special. I don't care about console size. The XBox was ridiculous, but other than that I've never felt like any consoles have been unreasonably large. Even if I'd owned an XBox I doubt I would've had any problems with it taking up too much space. I'm just saying I'd like a hard drive attachment for memory purposes.

    p.s. have you ever actually taken a course on logic?

  11. #10
    AKA:Skarecrow mr_resi's Avatar
    Member #
    10336
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
    Posts
    1,054
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Quote Originally Posted by pbeesley
    What happens when I run outta blocks
    Hmm thats a hard one.... HOW BOUT BUY AN SD CARD! Transfer all your crap onto there and continue with your wii gaming.

    KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts