+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kid Icarus

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Yeah I see your damn point, but don't see still how a simple thing like that affects you, Enano! I really don't I understand your point but i wanna know why the hell you care about it? did Nintendo make a deal with you that if they changed a simple and miniscule thing on a game like that, you would die, or what?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Yeah I see your damn point, but don't see still how a simple thing like that affects you, Enano! I really don't I understand your point but i wanna know why the hell you care about it? did Nintendo make a deal with you that if they changed a simple and miniscule thing on a game like that, you would die, or what?
    lol

This topic was done like a week ago, time to let it go.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Oh I see, well since you don't have an answer, then I will let it go so that you don't get embarrassed

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Oh I see, well since you don't have an answer, then I will let it go so that you don't get embarrassed
    Oh please, spare my e-reputation!

My answer is no

Happy?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If you download a VC game from the wiistore why would you wanna cheat? Sure for the gamers who cheated on there Nes, snes, sega genesis or turbo graphic 16's like 20 years ago are bad gamers, cheater gets you nowhere maybe to ganon and save zelda or defeat dracula in Super castlevania 4 but r u honestly happy with cheating...no. Nintendo intended the VC games to be the oringinals like what we played over 20 years ago and the orginals of sonic and golden axe and Ecco, and other games like those that nintendo has generously allowed us gamers to relive once again in there orginal graphics. They could only allowed us to download Nes, snes, N64 games but no they wanted us gamers that played sonic, ecco, golden axe and game like that to be played once again but look at it this way, the games aren't dusty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda
    If you download a VC game from the wiistore why would you wanna cheat? Sure for the gamers who cheated on there Nes, snes, sega genesis or turbo graphic 16's like 20 years ago are bad gamers, cheater gets you nowhere maybe to ganon and save zelda or defeat dracula in Super castlevania 4 but r u honestly happy with cheating...no. Nintendo intended the VC games to be the oringinals like what we played over 20 years ago and the orginals of sonic and golden axe and Ecco, and other games like those that nintendo has generously allowed us gamers to relive once again in there orginal graphics. They could only allowed us to download Nes, snes, N64 games but no they wanted us gamers that played sonic, ecco, golden axe and game like that to be played once again but look at it this way, the games aren't dusty.
    If you're talking to me I'm done, maybe my previous posts will tell you what I think.

Ads