LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

an alternative idea for GB/C games on the VC

Okay we all want Gameboy ,and Color games on the VC. Which might be unlikely ,but wouldn't it make more sense for them to make remakes of the games on the NES ,or Super NES. They did say before the VC would also have new games on old systems. Imagine Super Mario Land 2 with Super NES graphics ,or even Metroid 2 Return of Samus in full color similar to Super Metroid ,or even Link's Awakening in a LTTP face lift. I think it'd be great.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    Okay we all want Gameboy ,and Color games on the VC. Which might be unlikely ,but wouldn't it make more sense for them to make remakes of the games on the NES ,or Super NES. They did say before the VC would also have new games on old systems. Imagine Super Mario Land 2 with Super NES graphics ,or even Metroid 2 Return of Samus in full color similar to Super Metroid ,or even Link's Awakening in a LTTP face lift. I think it'd be great.
    Probably not. I'd rather have the ability to play old gameboy and gameboy color games as they were, not remade. If they're remade, you'll pay more.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    i honestly agree with this being a great idea. for those who want the original, thats fine, go buy it original. metroid 2 definelty could use a face lift. heck even mario land 2 and 3, especially since thats wario1s first game.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually I think this is a good idea. I loved the revamps on Super Mario 1-3 so I'm sure if Nintendo is behind it, it could look great.

Super SNES games are fine for the most part IMO, but most NES, GB, GBC games really could look better for a big screen.

It would be the only reason for me to want to buy them since I have a GB Player.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 02-24-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    ^^^^^^
    true. it would be a good way for nintendo to strengthen there already established series, and resurrect dead games like kirbys dream land, donkey kong land, wario land, etc. but i doubt it'll happen, less a mass of people express to nintendo a desire for such.

Ads