LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member oldschool's Avatar
    Member #
    3384
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2904-8398-4027-1949
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur Warrior
    Question - say you complete it and you've done 93%. How do you know where the other 7% is?

    Because on Crash games you can look at the levels and it will tell you if you've failed to do certain things in a certain level. But DKC doesn't appear to have that...
    if I remember correctly, when you comlete a level at 100%, there is a asterixs by the name or something like that.

  2. #12
    Banned North99's Avatar
    Member #
    11426
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    134
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    look for the explanation mark after the name of the level

    either that or the detail in the middle of the flag

    i havent flicked it on yet. i forget which is dkc or 2 or 3.

  3. #13
    Mmmmmm. Wii. Hotspur Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    10486
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Cheers for the answers.

    I'm stuck in DKC at the moment. Took me forever to get past Millstone Mayhem (those poxy millstones), and now I can't get past the level Tree Top Town. Got right near the end and died.

    I've been going back to previous levels and finding hidden things and bonus rounds and stuff, which is cool. That's why I love DKC. So much fun to be had from a single level.

    EDIT: Scrub that - I've got past Tree Top Town and I've now gone through several levels. I'm onto one called something like Orangu-tan.
    Last edited by Hotspur Warrior; 02-27-2007 at 05:14 AM.


  4. #14
    WiiChat Member Mr. Clark's Avatar
    Member #
    16935
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Me and my wife just beat it last night after 1 hour 55 mins. Only 59% tho lol.

  5. #15
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    One guy did 100%, 50 minutes. Someone top that crazy time.

    http://speeddemosarchive.com/dkc.html

  6. #16
    Mmmmmm. Wii. Hotspur Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    10486
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    I can't believe people are completing it in less than two hours. Nice work! I've played for about an hour an a half and I'm only up to a level called Orang-utan something or other.

  7. #17
    Caught dancing w/ my Wii eMCe's Avatar
    Member #
    17636
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8563-6651-0916-3899
    Yeah 50 min 100%? Yikes. Tonight after work I'm gonna blow through it as fast as I can... but hey if I carve 30min off my time I'm happy. Getting it down to 50min seems a bit of a reach.
    Hardware>>> 2x WiiMotes + Chucks + 1 Classic controller.
    Software>>> WiiSports (duh!,) WiiPlay (for the extra WiiMote,) Red Steel, & Trauma Center: SO, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Virtual Console>>> DKC, Super Mario World
    Total WiiPoints 6000 and climbing

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. What is the quickest time you beat a game?
    By pro gamer in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:25 AM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 06:11 PM
  3. how long did it take u to beat sse
    By ssbb4life in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 05:11 PM
  4. Wii set to beat Microsoft's all time sales tally?
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:02 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 09:45 AM

Search tags for this page

how to beat millstone mayhem

Click on a term to search for related topics.