LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member WiiTNA's Avatar
    Member #
    13822
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    37
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    How long did it take you to beat DKC this time?

    Took me 1 hour and 58 minutes. I didn't get 100% though so I might go back and try to do that.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Caught dancing w/ my Wii eMCe's Avatar
    Member #
    17636
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8563-6651-0916-3899
    3:31 100%
    Hardware>>> 2x WiiMotes + Chucks + 1 Classic controller.
    Software>>> WiiSports (duh!,) WiiPlay (for the extra WiiMote,) Red Steel, & Trauma Center: SO, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Virtual Console>>> DKC, Super Mario World
    Total WiiPoints 6000 and climbing

  4. #3
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,748
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It took me an hour and 15 minutes.

  5. #4
    Say wha'!? ...Oh. chase's Avatar
    Member #
    4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It's sad because I was never able to beat it. I was also 8 the last time I played it, so that could make a difference. Heh. They had it on the gameboys at Wal-mart a few months ago when they made that port for it and I wasn't too great... Hm... I think I might just be bad at video games...

  6. #5
    Banned i fuked ur mother's Avatar
    Member #
    17771
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey everyone i fuked en4neos mum

  7. #6
    Wii 4 teh Wiin George's Avatar
    Member #
    1936
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    531
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    1st time i was very young, took be about half a year lol, this time, i was shocked at how easy it was, and completed it in a day.

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member WiiTNA's Avatar
    Member #
    13822
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    37
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Haha. I think my favorite boards are the ones you ride the kart. Poison Pond is the hardest board imo.

  9. #8
    Mmmmmm. Wii. Hotspur Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    10486
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Quote Originally Posted by i fuked ur mother
    hey everyone i fuked en4neos mum
    I doubt it. Most retards never lose their virginity.


    Anyway, I haven't completed DKC yet. Only played it here and there, as I've currently got Excite Truck, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on the go.

  10. #9
    Wii User :) StwrX03's Avatar
    Member #
    3823
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI
    Posts
    136
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1847-1773-0010-2972
    Im working on it right now. Im trying to get 100% the first time through and there are 2 worlds I just can not find all the secrets...
    List:
    4 remotes, 4 nunchuck, 2 classic controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ:TP, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, NFS:Carbon, GH:LOR, Metroid Prime Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, NFS:Pro Street.

    # 1847-1773-0010-2972
    GH3 219158136206

    StwrX03

  11. #10
    Mmmmmm. Wii. Hotspur Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    10486
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Question - say you complete it and you've done 93%. How do you know where the other 7% is?

    Because on Crash games you can look at the levels and it will tell you if you've failed to do certain things in a certain level. But DKC doesn't appear to have that...

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. What is the quickest time you beat a game?
    By pro gamer in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:25 AM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 06:11 PM
  3. how long did it take u to beat sse
    By ssbb4life in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 05:11 PM
  4. Wii set to beat Microsoft's all time sales tally?
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:02 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 09:45 AM

Search tags for this page

how to beat millstone mayhem

Click on a term to search for related topics.